She-Wolf.. Who is She Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

Alpha Marnie may I have a word with you please

Yes can we speak as we head up to my room please

Yes Alpha

So what would you like to speak to me about

I would like to know when we will be heading back to our land so that we can get everything worked out.

Misty I think the sooner the better

As we were close to the room room I had been staying in. I looked back at Misty then asked to send someone up to pack my belongs. She nodded at me, then stated that she would pack my items up that way it was done right. I turn back towards her,thanked her, then I headed down stairs to see if I could find Beta Toby an his Wife Anna.

I went back to where I had last seen them in the ballroom. I saw them talking to one of the other Alpha's I walked up to Anna asking her if I could please speak to her alone. She nodded yes at me then she followed me over to a corner were no one was standing.

Anna I would like to thank you for being able to take time out of your busy life by helping out when I needed it.

Sage oops sorry Alpha Marnie it was my pleasure in helping you. I quite enjoy having our little shopping trip. I don't get to do that as often as I should.

That was fun wasn't it. But I just wanted to let you know that I am needed to get back to Dragonfly Field so we are leaving as soon as we can, I just wanted to let u know that I wanted to thank you.

Anna then looked at me as she understand that I had Alpha duties to put under way. Then she open her arms up, wrapped them around me giving me a hug and I heard that she sniffed a few tears back as she tryed not to cry. I pulled out of her arms as i lead her back over to Beta Toby. Then I shock his hand saying thank you.

Then turned around, headed back up to where my room was at to see how much of it was all ready packed up. It seemed I been leaving many of the men here in aw when I leave them with out waiting for them to respond to me.

As I reached my room I saw that all of my clothes had been packed, placed next to my door. I looked at Misty with a smile then said well that was fast.

Yes Alpha I though the sooner it was, seeing you didn't have much to get packed up so it didn't take to long.

I want to thank you for packing, how soon do you think it will be till we will leave

Well as soon as we load up your items we can leave

Okay well lets get this done then.

I walked over to the desk were I saw that I had a note pad sitting there. I decided I was going to leave a note to Alpha Harley to explain why I had left with out telling him good bye. I then finished it and folded it so it was standing on the desk. I grab my note book, then closed the door and left.

* Alpha Block~Cloud aka Harley*

I woke up so I went to my bathroom felling like something was wrong but I couldn't think what it could have been. So I went into the shower to relieve myself due to I wasn't able to please my mate earlier this afternoon. As I turned the water to warm I let the water run down my whole body, then washed up to hurry to get out for I stilled needed to talk to Marnie about not wanting her to think I was going to let her take her Alpha ship a way.

As I was dressed, placing my shoes on I had a knocked on my door saying come in there stood my Bate Toby. He looked like he had something on his mind that he needed to spit out.