Log in, Log out

LOG IN,LOG OUT

Do you have your own computer? or laptop?

Do you need to go to a computer shop if you didn't have one?

Whether you have a PC or not, still you have an account such as facebook, twitter, etc.

Before you leave your gadget, do you check and make sure that you click the "LOG OUT" button?

Are you completely sure that your account is already logged out?

Really?

Well, if yes and you haven't ever experienced forgetting to log out, then you might be free of any problems.

But if your answer is no and there are occasions that you have neglected to log out then that will post a serious complications. Of course, it will be a problem and it is all your fault!

If you leave your laptop or PC without logging out from your account, someone might pass himself as you and will end up making your life a bit unpleasant.

Why? Because whoever uses your account is just like possessing your body without your expressed will. In other words, someone has been using your personality that you are not even aware of.

What if that someone posted something like this:

"I am gay."

What will you feel when you see this in your own account but you are not the one who did it?

Will you feel -

Shy?

Ashamed?

Dishonored?

Mad?

Whether you are a man or a woman, you will feel the dishonor to yourself seeing your own status like that.

How about this one?

"I am no longer a virgin."

You will feel mad if your friends see this most especially if you get hundreds of likes and comments from them.

Some victims say: "I've been hacked!"

Okay calm down. Those guys who use your account are not hackers.

They are called pretenders.

A pretender is somehow near to a Poser. The difference of a Pretender is, he doesn't know the password of the account he used. Meaning, he has a certain limit to its use and he can only use it once. Further, they are not really hackers. They're just pretending to be one.

Pretenders can never change your password. So definitely, they are not hackers, only an unwanted visitor to your account.

A Pretender could also be someone you know like your mom who has knowledge of your password or maybe your mischievous younger sisters or brothers. Your insane friends can also be a potential pretender.

Lastly and the most dangerous of all is someone you didn't even know. This happens when you go to computer shops and forgot to click the log out button. The next user on the computer shop may use your account and pretend as if it is you.

If you encounter this problem, a good solution is to change the password of the account since only the real owner can do it.

Remember, it is always better to prevent this from happening than to experience this generation problem.