Chapter 7 || Weasleys

Three days after Harry recieved that letter from Hermione, he couldn't help but to feel a little more happier.

Well, maybe not little.

His thoughts somehow ended up with the same ending, which all lead to the hope of having Hermione remember everything again.

If only feelings could be written, so that if that part of the heart is to be lost, one could read it. And feel everything over, and over again.

For once, Harry forgotten everything bad that had happened around him for the last few weeks.

He recieved an invitation from Fred and George, stating that their mother would like to invite him home to eat dinner with them.

To which he gladly agreed to.

Entering the Weasley's home, the green-eyed boy was immediately greeted by Mrs. Weasley. The plump woman hugged him tightly.

"Oh, Harry, dear! I missed you" She said cheerily. "Don't you dare forget to visit us sometimes"

"Don't worry. I won't!" Harry laughs, smile wide.

Mrs. Weasley noticed the change in his mood. Two weeks ago, he looked like a withered leaf. Sad and gloomy. But standing in front of her was a happy boy, filled with sunshine.

"Goodness! What has gotten you so happy?" She asks.

Harry decided to tell her. "Hermione hoped to have her memories back. And I hope she will, Molly"

Mrs. Weasley gave him a motherly smile. With the same hair color, Lily Potter somehow flickered in his mind. He had always remembered his mother every time he sees Mrs. Weasley.

"And I hope she does, too. Now, come along. You wouldn't want to leave our home with an empty stomach now, do you?"

Harry shook his head. "I've always loved your cooking, Mrs. Weasley"

/( | )\

Eating dinner who you probably loathed wouldn't be the best thing ever.

Ron was only a few meters from Harry.

With the table separating them.

Since Mr. Weasley is working late, Harry was granted a seat. He sat between the twins, with Ron, Ginny and Percy on the opposite side of them. Mrs. Weasley sat on Mr. Weasley's seat.

Two roasted ducks were served before them. Even though they haven't got much money, the Weasleys did have a hand in farming.

"How is your stay with your Aunt and Uncle, Harry?" Percy asked.

"It's good. They haven't bothered me much these days" He answered, his mouth full of duck meat.

The air seemed to come silent when Ron mumbled something under his breath. "Don't eat with your mouth full, you pig"

He recieved a smack from Mrs. Weasley. The woman seemed to dislike any one of his sons about speaking something like that to her visitors, especially Harry.

"Ronald!"

"What?! I was only stating the truth, Mum!" He retorted. "Isn't he a pig?! Speaking like that with his mouth full!"

"That is ENOUGH, Ronald" Mrs. Weasley's voice was unmistakingly dangerous.

With the tone of his mother's voice, Ron shuts himself up.

It was undeniable.

Ron Weasley still hates him.