Chapter 1

"MOM!"

I can still hear my screams from that day.

How can you forget the day THEY took her?

But I did forget.

It took years, but I finally did. I'm ashamed to say, I did. No one told me I couldn't. How can you not want too? How can you not want too forget the day thay took your own mother from you? I'd Never known what they were called till' today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10YearsAgo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom what are we gonna do today?" There was so much joy in my voice at the time.

"How about a walk in the park later tonight ya baby girl?" My Mom had this gleam in her eyes you could never forget she made sure of that. Even though, I tried my best too forget.

"Sounds fun mommy!" I was six at the time and yes I still called my mom "Mommy" sounds childish, but honestly if she was still here I probably would still be calling her mommy, and I would have no shame in it.

~~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom and me had gone on that walk she talked about. I wish we hadn't. For some odd reason, my mom had a thing with the dark and things in the dark, she loved it. No doubt about it what so ever. I had always been the same way. But no one else in the family was. Me and her were like the odd balls of the family.

The night was silent I remebered. But, that didn't last long. The day I had been spending with my wonderful mom. Was taken away in a blink of an eye.

"Mommy. Why are there blue eyes?" I was confused. Out of no where a creature with big glowing blue eyes comes and stares at us. Like a hunter to pray.

"Baby girl stay back." My mom had sounded so confident. But I could hear hint of fear that was hiding in that confidence.

Then it came closer. It growled at me. Like it was a dog? I found it odd. It looked like it was gonna kill us. I showed true terrior. I didn't hide it.

"Babygirl, I need you not to show fear they can smell it."

But nothing worked. Nothing did, I couldn't, I was frozen in place and if you could see my fear I'd be full of it.

It came at us like it was comming for me but my mom yelled at me.

"Babygirl run!" She was scared, but not for her self. For me. So, I ran. I ran as fast a 6 year old could run. Then, they dragged her away. I screamed and she told me she'd be ok.

I knew she wasnt coming back. I was screaming "Mommy! MOMMY COME BACK I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!!" What else could I have scraeamed?

Out of no where one of them tackled me. It was way smaller and and had light as light as blue could go eyes. It looked me dead in the eye. I stared right in the eye of the beast. I felt, something weird. Like a connection. But I couldn't stay there helpless, My mom wouldn't have wanted me too. I pushed the beast with all my strength I had in me. And I countineued running as fast as I could. It was running after me I could hear it and feel it. When I got to my house. I told my dad. He was so glad I was back and safe. But I wasn't safe. I knew after that I Never would be.