' 𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖙 '

A SIMPLE FAVOR

DONT CALL ME KENNA
*SCOFF* IT'S NADIA

DONT CALL ME KENNA *SCOFF*    IT'S    NADIA

( ☆彡 seychelle gabriel
as mckenna platt )

fake first name: mckenna
fake middle name: anastasia
fake last name: platt
birth first name: nadia
birth middle name: natalia
birth last name: blazek
nicknames: kenna ( by everyone ) baby and babygirl ( by emily ) nadia ( her aunt )
gender: female
sexuality: lesbian
age: 21
species: human
birthdate: january 27
occupation: student teacher at the elementary

positive traits: caring, friendly, and optimistic
negative traits: very clumsy and gets stressed easily
fears: her ex girlfriend, karla, finding her and killing her

backstory:
what she tells people : kenna grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. her parents died when she was young so she went to live with her aunt who was a teacher. kenna idolized her aunt and that's why she wants to be a teacher so she can end up just like her. she then ended up student teaching at the class her aunt teaches.

reality : kenna, born nadia blazek, grew up in prague with her mother and father. she lived a happy life until one day she met a girl named karla. karla was older and was a wanted criminal in the czech republic. one day nadia cheated on karla and was caught. karla threatened her and told her she'd kill her. nadia ignored karla and dumped her. she started seeing another girl which infuriated karla and made her kill nadias parents. nadia then decided she needed to leave. she died her hair red and she and her aunt made a plan.

seeing as nadias aunt and mom are half british, nadias aunt reached out to sean townsend's family who were able to help her get in touch with sean. sean helped them move to america and change their identities plus he helped her aunt get a fake teaching degree on one condition, they gave him five hundred dollars a month.

lately they haven't been making much money so nadia, now mckenna's, aunt decided they should kill sean and make it seem like it wasn't them which is the main reason mckenna started getting close to emily so she could find a way to murder sean secretly.

best friends: emily and stephanie
enemies: sean
family:
petra blazek — mother, dead
milos blazek — father, dead
julia saltzman / cornelia smith — maternal aunt/guardian

love interest: emily nelson
ship name: ema

theme song: she likes girls
fun facts!
— she loves kids and wants one someday even though she's a lesbian
— her family was very poor growing up