Henry~3

WARNING🥒(I COULDNT FIND A LIME HEHE) WARNING 🥒

This will contain a mild lime nothing like a lemon or anything just light love not quite fluff but you've been warned
( goose bumps theme starts playing in background)

(MY) POV

You could practically hear my eyes roll.my eyes shoot to the floor not wanting to warrant direct eye contact. "You come here alone?" ... it took me a minute to think about his question for some odd reason I was debating on saying ' ya I came with Bev you would know of course you chased me down just to to threaten me' the whole response i had the thought to say that was what was on my mind, but I'd prefer to live to see tomorrow. " yeah" I pushed out of my pursed lips. He proceeds to scoot closer and  twirl some of my hair on his index finger "who?" .I pull my head away slightly getting baby hairs pulled by the sudden gesture. "Bev." I answered short and simple hoping he would leave me alone after hearing me talk about her. " I dont see her anywhere no'r have I seen her at all tonight ." He scooted close again just wrapping his finger around my hair again. "Sh-she just went to go get some drinks she could be back at any second now!" I said with a his in my tone " 'could.' " "What do you mean by that bowers." " what I mean is she could be back any second but I dont think so"  as I was now on the couch trying to edge away from him as fast as I could without making much of a scene at the same time , my back now facing the arm of the sofa, henry quickly following my moves one after another until I was stuck under henry, one arm was pinning me to one confined spot and his knee in between  my thighs. I started freacking out my eyes darting around the room. 'WHY IS NO ONE HELPING ME!.' I thought, as I was worrying about the people who wouldn't help me  I wasn't paying any attention to the bag of testosterone on top of me  until I start to feel light flutters down my neck my hands instantly fly to his chest to attempt to push him off but he grabbed my wrist's pinning them to the couch. I could smell the stench of alcohol from miles away. "g-Get off me!". He gets pushed on his side not seeing it coming but gets pushed by Bev, finally you get the chance to get up, you felt so free like a weight being torn off your chest you latch onto Bev with one arm trailing behind you "where were you !?".
"I was just getting drinks when I ran into a  friend." Her eyes looked distant as if she were there as just a shell.

Authors note
Hey lovleys my phone is being a real bitch and I can bearly get a word in so I'm sorry for the short chapter and I  love you all SO MUCH and I will see yall later 💖❤

(P.s. I just read it over this is the MOST confusing chapter I have ever wrote and I'm sorry for that but just remember I love you~💖)