♡ DOKI DOKI.

+ 노지선 I LIKE IT

+ 노지선 I LIKE IT. est. nov281998

ROH JISUN ( single, bisexual, non-multi. )

twenty one year old college student who loves to cuddle and collect plushies! besides that, she likes to cook, bake, and make other people smile as much as she can. she likes to paint her nails as well and watch buzzfeed unsolved videos in her free time. jisun also loves listening to artists, to name some — paramore, got7, monsta x, and waterparks.

jisun is a camgirl under the nickname sunnie. she doesn’t make that much money off of it, and is planning to quit soon and work as a dancer instead once she graduates. she is a sub who likes to be degraded, pinned down, choked, and manhandled. she likes a bunch of other kinks though, so don’t be afraid to hit her up. she doesn’t want to go far into kinks like piss play, electrosimulation, and knife play. she can’t see herself domming anyone because of her sweet, seemingly small persona.

jisun loves quoting various tik tok memes & vines and can be a very hyper crackhead at tines. she lowkey likes being called cute nicknames like baby, princess, or whatever basically! as long as it's cute and makes her soft, she's yours!

 she lowkey likes being called cute nicknames like baby, princess, or whatever basically! as long as it's cute and makes her soft, she's yours!