what are you doing here...

Billie's POV
"Karmen?" I said still speaking in the mic.
She just looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile. By this time the misic has stopped and the crowd was just talking amongst us. I quickly pulled out my phone and went to my messages and texted Karmen.
"we'll talk later" I texted to her and then looked up to see her nodding at me.
I turned to the dj signaling for him to turn the music back on and I finished my show.

Karmen's POV
The show just ended and I'm currently walking to Billie's green room. I'm crying quietly and I'm really nervous. What if she yells at me or doesn't wanna see me again. I shook those thoughts out of my head as I walked to the door that read Billie's name. I knocked quietly hoping not to get an answer. I started to walk away until I heard the door open.

"Karmen." She spoke calmly and quietly
I just turned around and faced her with my puffy red face and my makeup running on my face. She held hr arms out for me to hug her and I did just that. We held on to each other tightly and I just cried into her shoulder as she caressed my back gently. She suddenly pulled away and looked my in my eyes.
"Do you wanna talk about this, or at least try to fix it." She spoke holding onto my shoulders.
I nodded and she stepped back in the green room to tell everyone that we were gonna head out. After that Billie and I got into my car since she had came on a bus and drove to my hotel room. We got into the parking lot and stepped out of the car walking into the building and heading to my room. We walked in and immediately sat in my bed facing each other.

"Billie, I'm so sorry..I wasn't thinking and I should t have left my phone I should have called you back, I can't let you go.. not now. not ever." I cried out with my head in my hands.
Billie took me in her arms stroking my hair.

"Karmen, it's fine.. I don't wanna let go either but we will need time to work on us. I want us to work" she spoke softly still stroking my hair.

I understood and nodded in her chest. Me and Billie did need time to make it work. I understand now.

"You hungry baby?" She said
"Yea just a little, I haven't ate in days" I said getting up off the bed and walking to the bathroom to wipe my makeup off my face and change into a oversized hoodie that fit like a dress going down to my knees and some nike socks with my hair in a bun.

"Ok what do you wanna eat?" Billie said propped up on my bed pillows.

"you" I whispered under my breath hoping she didn't hear me.

"Oh uh, I'm honestly in a salad mood" I said shrugging my shoulders and scrolling through instagram.

"Delano's it is"she said clicking the restaurant on her phone and going to the menu.
(It's not a real place but yeah)

-time skip-

Billie's POV
Me and Karmen are currently still at her hotel. We are eating our food and watching scary movies.

"You know your still mines though right?" I said as she looked up at me

"Of course baby, as long as you know the same" she said

We both just laughed and continued to watch the movie.

The movie ended and Karmen is already asleep and I wasn't gonna leave her here alone so I repacked her suitcase and went downstairs and told the people that she was leaving soon so that they wouldn't charge her for extra days. After that I called Finneas and told him to come to my location with the bus because Karmen is coming with us. He said he'll be here in 30 minutes so I need to get Karmen ready. I ran up to the elevator pressing Karmen's floor number and I walked in to see her awake staring at the tv with a blank stare.

"Karmen" I said and then she blinked a couple of times and hugged me.
"You thought I left didn't you" I said holding her back

She nodded in my chest...

"Baby, I'm not gonna leave again, as a matter of fact your not gonna leave either because your coming with me for the tour." I said pulling out of the hug to see her with a huge grin on her face.

"Go get ready Finneas is on his way." I said and with that she zoomed to the bathroom closing the door and about 15 minutes later after her showering and getting ready she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing white shorts with just a black t-shirt and her Jordan's she wore on the first day of school.

"You ready?" I said making sure she was ready to go.

"Yeah, let's go" she said walking towards the door and opening it grabbing her suitcase. We left the hotel and went to the bus that had my picture and name on it.

Karmen's POV
Me and Billie are currently on the tour bus and I can't lie I'm a little nervous around her. I really just hope we can fix this because I don't wanna lose her again.
We continued to drive in silence until billie asked me something.

"Babe, you okay" she said wiping my cheeks and when she removed her hands from my face they were wet. I must have been crying.

"Yes, I'm fine" I said giving her a assuring look followed by a quick peck in the lips.
She gave me a nod and a smile in response.

-time skip-

Me and Billie have currently been to most of her shows and we were going back home next weekend and this time she was coming back to my house. We've gotten closer and we've been repairing our relationship for the better.

"Ok what should I wear tonight" Billie said holding up two outfits on hangers.

"Ohhh, that one!" I said pointing at the all red outfit including a oversized hoodie that said the words make me and oversized sweatpants of the matching color.

"Good choice" she said smiling at me...

"Ok I'm gonna head to the venue, I'll see you later okay?" She said giving me a peck on my lips and leaving the hotel.

If you were wondering I'm still going to the concert but I'm just gonna go when it starts.

————————————————————————
Hope you enjoy this lil chapter
1122 words 🥵♥️