Thank You Aaron

Thank you for reading my book. I really appreciate it. Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment what you wanna see.

Bruce sighed once again as he knocked on the wooden door that leads to the apartment 5C. He looked at his children once again as they sat patiently at the door with there bags. Looks of sadness across there faces.

They hated going over to other houses just as much as Bruce hates leaving them. They always have bad experiences with babysitters. For instance, one time they were held hostage in the home till Bruce paid double the amount that he said he would give them. That was a difficult time. They were all kept from Alfred's cookies and you don't get in between the boys and Alfred's cookies. Those can make anyone wanna murder someone.

Yet, here they are trusting one of Bruces Doctor friend to watch them for the month. They all wished they could go with him but they are unable to due to school. So they were left here.

The door opened to revile a tall built man. He was about the same size as Bruce, but a little less muscular but still muscular than the boys. He had a dark brownish red hair that spiked at the top. He wore a red short-sleeved T-shirt with Black jeans. His brown eyes crest as he smiled.

"Welcome, Bruce! It's so good to see you and the boys!" He said as he hugged Bruce after he put down Damian who ran to his brothers.

"It's great to see you as well Aaron!" Bruce said as he hugged back. They separated and Aaron looked at the kids.

"These must be the ones I am watching." He said.

"You must be Richard but prefer Dick?" He said as he pointed to Dick. Dick was wearing a light blue hoodie that was a bit right around his chest area. That showed off his semi built frame from all the training of becoming Robin. Which Aaron didn't know. He also wore his dark jeans and black boots that went up to his mid-calf. His Marian blue eyes shimmering as he smiled and nodded to the statement. He reached out and shook hands with Aaron. Putting some strength to the shake as well.

"You out to be Jason. Heard you were a bit rebellious. Hopefully, it won't affect me watching you throughout the month." He said as he turned to Jason. Jason was the opposite of Dick. He wore a red hoodie with his black leather jacket over it. Along with some dark grey jeans and black shiny boots. His hood was flipped up to cover most of his black hair except for his white bangs that laid over his blue-green eyes. Jason nodded a small nod before turning away to look around a bit.

"Well then. Anyways you must be Tim. I hear you were very smart for your age and can solve just about any problem." Aaron said as he knelt down to Tims level. Tim wore Dicks oversized grey Harleys Circus jacket. The hood popped up to hid his face a little. He was a bit shy at meeting people. He leaned a bit more towards Dick as he nodded at the statement just said. Aaron smiled hoping to show the boy he meant no harm and will be safe with him.

"It's okay Tim. I know your shy. Anyways that makes you Damian. The one with a bit of a troubled past and doesn't understand normal childhood very much. That's okay will fix that some before you go back to your dad" he said as he turned to Damian who was messing around with Dicks phone to entertain himself. Damian rolled his turquoise eyes as he continued to play his game. He wore his maroon jacket that covered most of his neck along with some dark forest jeans and black converse sneakers. He hates meeting new people who think they need to fix him. He was trying his best with becoming more normal. It was just taking longer than he wanted it to.

"Well, Aaron I will leave them in your protective care. Hope they are good for you." Bruce said as he clapped the back of Aaron. Showing some sympathy knowing how difficult his children can be at times.

"As for you be good to Aaron. No fighting or killing, please. I love you all and be safe." He said as he hugged and kiss each of his children. Not wanting to let them go. He loved them all too much and sometimes he hated to leave.

As he left the boys and Aaron waved to him as he walked back down the stairs. Aaron smiled as he opened the door open and gesturing inside for the boys to come in.

Once inside the boys noticed what the apartment looked like. Two black couches were placed in the corner of the room with a large flat screen mounted on the wall opposite of it. A brown oak coffee table rested in front of the couches. Drink holders and Times Magazines laid on top. A blue beer bottle u open rested on a coaster as well. The boys noticed then that Aaron was a drink and did not wanna find him drunk. In the next room over was the Dining room and Kitchen. They were both small but perfect for one person. A black glossy tabled with 6 chairs rested in the middle of the dining room waiting to be used. A napkin holder and salt and pepper shakers in the middle just waiting to be used.

Down the hall to their right was three doors one properly leading to a bathroom and the other two to rooms.

"Hope you enjoyed the luxury of your house. Cause you properly won't get it here" said Aaron as he sat down opening his beer.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoy.
~RedHoodOutlaw