O💀N💀E

"PETE WHAT THE FUCK!"

"OMG FRANK WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"

"STOP FUCKING YELLING!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RYAN!"

"OH SORRY DAN I CANT HEARWHAT THE HELL YOUR SAYING OVER THAT THICK ASS BRITISH BISCUT ACCENT!"

"FUCK YO-!"

*ronnie breaks beer bottle over head*

"Oww Ronnie what the hell was that for?"

"Oh sorry jon, I thought you were dan."

*dan gasps* "excuse me?!"

"EXCUSE ME?! EXCUSE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

"STOPPPPP!" Josh chimes in.

"Ok thank you for stopping. We're concerning everyone around us. This is embarrassing."

"It's not like we're gonna see any of these assholes ever again except Ronnie over here the huge fucking asshole." Andy says in his deep voice leaning against a dark blue car.

"I guess your right..." josh backs away.

"Ok then, frank, what were you gonna say?" Pete asks.

"What do you think? Your taking thirteen people on a fucking month long European cruise? That's like a lot of money."

"Well this is my graduation gift from my very rich family."

"All I got was a pink hat." Otto says.

"Hey, where's Alex, Jack, and Awsten?" Oli asks.

"Oh, Alex and jack are probably fucking each other in the ass somewhere and awsten is ummm I don't know." Pete says.

"MY NAMES FELONY STEVE AND IVE CANE TO SHOVE GOGURTS UP YOUR ASS!" Awsten yells jumping on a car who throws his shirt at Dan who gets hit in the face." 

"What. The. FUCK?!"

"Omg dan chill the fuck out." Alex says coming to the group hand in hand with Jack.

"Oh look who decides to show up." Ronnie says.

"Well sorrY, we didn't want to get our gowns wet from the rain." Jack says.

"Yeahhhh totallyyy." Ryan says sarcastically.

"What did we miss?" Alex asks.

"Nothing really. We're just going on a fucking one month European cruise in July." Andy says.

"Oh cool. Well we're gonna go home now. See you guys in July." Jack says. And with that they're  off.

"Wait guys! What about dinner?!" Otto Yells to them.

"Oh just let them fuck each other, it's fine." Awsten says.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Oli says.

"IHOP of corse." Pete says.

Pete starts walking to his car but stops. "What? My parents gave me money. Come on!"

Everyone goes to their cars, some carpooling with others cause their parents drove them then abandoned them cause they were mistakes.

And they went to IHOP and talked all the Way through the night.

A/N OMG GUYS! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN EVEN THO NO ONE IS GONNA READ THIS. OH WELL. IF YOU ARE, HOPE YOU ENJOY!
-PERSON