I am horny

Hazza: Lou I am horny
BooBear: You are always horny mr sex on legs.
Hazza: Please don't tease me Lou
BooBear:😏
Hazza:stop
Boobear: Fine
Hazza: Thank you
Boobear: I want to eat you out and finger you and fuck you hard into our bed.
Hazza: Please daddy
Boobear: You want daddy to suck your cock don't you.
Hazza: Stooop
Boobear:Fine I will send you a pic that can help you.
Boobear:

Hazza:ahh

Hazza:ahh.
Hazza:why are you so hot?
Hazza: Help me
Boobear: I am here I want you in our room naked
Hazza:😉
Boobear:😉
Harry is in their room wearing black lace panties. Louis walks in and sees Harry. He takes his pants off. He grabs Harry and starts kissing his neck. Leaving some love bites that would definitely not go unnoticed. They where going to be in so much trouble with modest but who cares. Harry starts moaning "Please daddy please". "Don't worry baby daddy will take care of you." Louis grabs Harry's dick goes down on his knees and starts sucking him. "You like that don't you baby you like it when daddy sucks your dick." "Yes daddy please I just need more." Louis reaches out for the lube and coats three of his fingers. "Open your legs for me love" Harry immediately opens his legs and Louis inserts a finger into his entrance he slowly move it around teasing the boy. He wanted too drive Harry mad with want. He smirked when Harry started whining he inserts a second finger next too the first one. Scissoring his fingers inside of Harry. He moans at how tight he feels. He starts grinning when Harry screams out which means that Louis found his prostate he starts touching it and adds a third finger he keeps scissoring his fingers smiling because Harry is now sobbing with want. "Pl-please Daddy Please" "Use your words baby what do you want?" "You daddy y-you" Louis takes his fingers out of Harry's hole grabs the lube again and covers his cock with it he takes Harry by his hip and trust into him. He pushed Harry onto the blue covers. Harry was screaming because of how hot he felt. Everything just felt so overwhelming and sexy. He was screaming "Harder Louis harder". Louis started moving harder and faster. "Ahh ahh" "Right there Louis right there" Harry scream when Louis found his prostate. Louis started hitting the spot again and again. Loving the noises Harry was making. Not long after "Louis i i need too cum" "Cum baby show daddy how good he makes you feel". Harry came with a broken cry. Louis kept pounding into him until he reach his high. He then slowly exited him. Harry whined at the empty feeling. "C'mere love" Harry puts his head on Louis chest and hugs him. "I love you baby" "I love you too angel". "I am the luckiest guy ever" "No I am" "Aww thank you love" "You are welcome" "You want too sleep I am tired" "Me too" and that's how they ended up cuddling in bed sleeping" Louis hug harry even tighter. "I am the luckiest person in the world."