Ace - Mummy said to never make a deal with the Devil

I sighed as I walked along the streets. Castle Rock. Mum wanted to come out and visit her sister so naturally I get pulled along too. Marvellous. This place doesn't look that amazing.

I pulled a cigarette from my pack and lit it before ruffling up the collar of my jacket, walking along. I held my head high as a couple of people moved as they could tell I wasn't going to.

Just as I turned a corner I bumped straight into someone, causing their drink to go all over the floor.

"Woah what the fu- oh damn, hey girl."

I looked up and saw a curly haired brunette in a maroon top tucked into his jeans. I raised my eyebrow at him as he held up a cigarette.

"Light? Least you could do."

He placed the cigarette in his mouth as I lit it for him. He smirked at me but I just pushed past and carried on walking.

"Hey no-one walks away from me!"  He shoute, following me.

I smirked to myself and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Watch me." I said sarcastically.

"Do you even know who I am?" He continued, following me.

I shook my head, stopping by a parked car. A bunch of guys stood around smoking, a couple of beers in their hands. I turned to face my follower.

"Don't know. Don't care."

Before he could reply a sterner voice spoke up.

"Oh Eyeball wipe the drool off your face. She's mine."

I turned around slowly. Who the fuck does he think he is? Then I saw him. Bleach blonde hair. Black shirt. Yet he worked the colourful one on top. He had a cigarette in his mouth and was holding a beer, leaning against the car. I don't know who he was but my god did I want to.

"I'm yours?" I repeated.

He nodded slowly, slowly sauntering towards me. The other boys chuckled and whispered to themselves as Eyeball slunk over to them.

"I'm no-ones darling." I said sarcastically.

He grinned slightly. My god those eyes.

"We'll see about that." He said firmly. "Hungry?"

I thought for a moment as he stopped right in front of me, looking down at me.

"Nope."

He laughed.

"Thirsty?"

I shrugged slightly.

"Nah."

"Fed up of arseholes like this one hitting on you?"

I smirked and nodded slightly.

"Very."

He smirked and leant forward.

"Stay with me and no-one will ever look at you again." He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and took his drink, take a swig.

"Mummy always told me to never make deals with the Devil." I said, innocently.

He smirked.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Starving." I said with a smirk in return.

He grinned before moving and looping his arm around my waist. He slowly led me over to the car and nodded his head at the boys. They all moved out the way as I climbed in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers side.

"Dude!" One of the other blondes said, shocked.

"What?" My mystery guy asked.

"You're our ride!" Another said.

He shrugged and started the car. The other boys started trying to persuade him to stay but he just gave them a glare and they fell into silence. Damn. That's power.

"So dare I ask the Devil's name?" I said as we drove along and I took another sip of his drink.

"Ace. But I prefer the Devil thing." He said as he took the wheel in one hand and looped his arm around me with the other.