Chapter six: Taste

Start bij het begin

He opens it and it shows a ivory white and light pink room. This was Renesmee's room. It had everything we would need for her, a crib, changing table that's might not last long, a chair, stuffed animals, and toys,

"This is her room",  he says

I lay her down in her crib lightly without waking her. Bruno takes my hand and we leave her to sleep. He leads me further down the hall and we enter another room.

Filled with thousands of clothes....Alice!

"Alice stocked it up and Presley sent some stuff", he chuckles.

I pulled out a lace see through dress.

"They would get along fine", I chuckled

I walked past him and go to the room across from the massive closet. I was met with a bed...a white one.

I turned to Bruno who shut the door and sat down.

"I'm not going to pressure you into anything...I'm not going to touch you until you are ready and comfortable with it", he says quietly

I nodded.

He knew me so well even with the short amount of time we knew each other. It made me love him even more

I stood up and touched his cheek and he does the same.

"I could get use to the red eyes", he smirks

"Well you'll have a few more months for that", I add

I leaned in cautiously not breathing because even though I've done this before one...move god forbid I'd kill him.

He smashes his lips onto mine and I met his urgency. He pulls away from me and looked at me with that question...I nodded pleadingly.

"We'd have to take it slow so I won't hurt you", I whisper

He chuckles.

"I know...but I know you also like it when I do take it", he says

I gasped.

"I have missed you so much," he whispers against my neck.

His mouth opens, and his tongue tastes my skin. His hot breath covers my face as his hands cover my body. "You smell so good... Please... Bella... I need you."

"Yes," I say with a nod, and his hands grasp the hem of my shirt, ridding me of it quickly.

I sit down on the bed and he crawls above me. Still kissing me I ripped his shirt off of him and I hear him chuckle at my new strength and urgency. He pulls my pants down and throws them somewhere in the room.

A moment later, I feel him pressed close against me, the warmth of his skin enveloping me as his mouth crashes to mine. His hand slides down my arm, over my waist and to my leg before he brings it around to the inside of my thigh. He nudges my legs apart, and his fingers search and discover.

This was new to me...I was going to enjoy sex with Bruno differently than I had as a human.

He draws the moisture from my body with his fingers, using it to coat between my legs and up to the tiny spot he knows so well. His fingers circle it, moistening the flesh before they reach back inside of me, and his thumb presses and rubs. His lips suck gently at my neck as his fingers pump inside of me, curling back suddenly as he presses again with his thumb.

"Bruno", I gasped

My body shudders and clamps down on his fingers. I hear his own gasp as I reach out and wrap my fingers around his arm. Not so hard where I could rip his arm off. My head thrashes from side to side as his keep up his steady rhythm until I fall apart completely. His kisses trail from below my ear, down my neck, and back up again.

He shifts, and I open my legs to him completely as he settles between them and readies himself. With soft touches from his lips against my temple, I feel him guide himself to my body, and the warm, welcome pleasure washes over me as he pushes forward and buries himself in me.

As we connected - his body joining with mine so completely - I take a long, deep breath. It's the first I have truly been able to use my lungs. The touch of his tongue is on my nipples, licking in circles at first, but then sucking in earnest. His hands explore where his mouth did not, all the while keeping his slow, steady thrusts inside of me.

"So beautiful... so soft... my Bella..." he mumbles into my skin.

My fingers touch his hair, his arms, and his shoulders - running my hands over and over his skin like I can't get enough of it. I can't. I wrap my arms around him and raise my head up to run my cheek over the top of his head. His mouth releases my nipple and he kisses me, his tongue caressing mine as his hips continue their ceaseless rhythm.

Brunos warm hands are in my hair, on my face, sliding over my ribs and down to my hips. I reach around his back, gripping tightly to the muscles just below his shoulders as his movements begin to quicken. I lay my head back, wrap my legs around his hips and try to match his hurried movements.

I hear his low moan as I feel him empty inside of me, his body going suddenly taut as his hips collide with mine. He holds himself there a moment before his muscles relax and he rolls to his side, holding me close and nuzzling the skin at my neck.

"That was way different than before", I gasped

"You were human when we first had sex", He says as he caress my back.

I giggled.

"Is it hard to be around me?", he asks

"No, I can stand to be this close to you I just don't trust myself to not hurt you", I say

He nods.

"Do you want to taste", he ask

I shot a glare at him.

"I don't know it would be wise I don't want to test it out on you", I warned

He sighs. "I rather you test it out on me than on Renesmee ", he urges

I sighed... he was right I didn't want to put her in any danger and I know she won't be in any.

I nodded.

I bring his hand to my mouth while staring at him, he nods, and so I take his index finger in between my teeth and bite down on it.

His blood did taste good but...I wasn't really interested in human blood. I let go of it and he takes his hand back. He looks from me to his hand.

"What?", I asks

"That was hot", he says and kisses me with the same urge as before