Chapter 12

Whats up guys. If you are enjoying my book so far, plzz give it a vote and tell ur friends. Thats all. Enjoy!

Both Harry and I go back inside and get a air of dry clothes on. Since I didn't have any clothes, I had to borrow Harry's. All I had on currently was a towel.

"Ok you can wear this shirt,"

He tosses the shirt in the air and it hit me in the face.

"and you can wear my boxers."

He also throws those at my face which grosses me out.

"Um, I don't think so."

I toss them back at him. He begins to put them back in his drawer and says.

"Ok fine I guess you have to wear...nothing."

I can see him make a little smile in the corner of him mouth. I pause for a moment, but I don't know why. The answer was obviously.

"Give them back."

He tosses them back at my face which disgusts me again. I slide on the boxers quickly. It's weird having somebody watch you while you are getting dressed.

"Harry turn around."

"No. I'm going to see you naked sometime."

He was true, but that time is not now. he can wait a month.

I just continue to get dressed while crazy over there is watching me. He might of seen I a little nip slip, but I don't care by this point.

"Ok Harry I'm dressed."

"Ok now do you wanna go to bed?"

"Wait, I'm not spending the night here."

"Yes you are, don't be ridiculous."

I really didn't want to go home, so I made up my mind.

"Fine where am I sleeping?"

His face got really excited. He has probably been waiting for that answer all night.

"You are sleeping on the bed."

Good. I don't really feel like sleeping on the floor or window sill tonight. My back hurts from...I don't know, but my back hurts badly.

"Ok where are you sleeping Harry?"

Before he answered the question, his cheeks got blushy and he smiled.

"On the bed."

"No Harry. I'll sleep on the floor then."

I feel like if I slept in the same bed as Harry, then he would forget about our one month rule. I don't really like the felling that a guy likes me so much that he just wants to do it. My stomach begins to hurt and I want to cry.

"Please Rachel, trust me. I won't break the rule. You can trust me."

I do trust him but then again I don't. Remebering what happened at the party, makes me think that I can't.

"Fine but stay on your side on the bed. And don't even think about touching me."

I pointed my finger at him like he was a little kid. Then he lowered his head.

"Fine." He answered in response.

**********

-Dream

I'm sitting at a table with a familiar face at the end of the table. It's Harry. He looks a little younger though. His curly hair is longer and his face is cuter. I look down and see that I'm wearing the same thing that I wore to our first date. We both stand up at the same time. I hold out my hand for some odd reason for Harry to grab it. He give my hand a kiss then starts to walk towards a room with my hand still in his. He sits me on the bed there then shuts the door. He starts to take off his shirt.