4; Emotions

Realisation has skipped (Y/N). She ha only been palace staff for 3 months, however she had been in the palace far longer, since she was a cadet, and had a crush on the prince then... only now did it come to fruition.

(Y/N) blushed deeply, not knowing how to respond. "Y-Y-Your hi-."

"Vegeta." He pointed once more, standing up, looking down slightly at (Y/N), staring into her opulent (E/C) eyes, getting lost in the sea of emotion they portrayed

"Vegeta... I.. don't know how to respond. I... I feel the same way, I feel like I'm finally with someone who matches me, in so many ways, and it's so wrong to feel like this, but it's also so right..." she sputtered out, resting the hand the prince kissed on his chest.

Vegeta covered the hand, holding it tight and pressing it against his chest firmly. "The heart of the Saiyans beat solely for war... but the only war I can feel as of this moment... is the one in my soul..." his gruff voice became deeper, and almost made (Y/N) lose her standing position. "As the days go by, and turn into weeks, my heart beats ever stronger and louder when you are near me."

"Vegeta..." (Y/N) whispered breathlessly, conflicted in what she should do. "I have only just discovered what my heart may desire... and it seems you are the same..."

"If we were to court, we would have to in secret, because you are from a lower class. My father would disapprove... and it would be scandal." Vegeta said, biting his lip and looking away. "But I would take whatever comes my way, if we could at least try..." he begged, slowly sinking to his knees.

'The prince is kneeling before me... he must be in my head...' (Y/N) thought, running a hand through his hair. "Okay," she said, taking a deep breath. "We can test the waters, but we are to tell nobody except my brothers, and the dead."

Vegeta grinned, slowly standing up. He then leaned over, pressing a kiss to the other saiyan's forehead. "There's no need to rush... I have very little emotional experience, as I have only just realised how I feel, and for your emotional comfort." He mumbled against his skin.

(Y/N) welled up, wrapping Vegeta in her arms. The prince stiffened, but soon relaxed into the touch, his arms wrapping around the back of his lover's head. "Thank you..." He muttered.

"What for?"

"For letting me be me, at long last..."

They pair smiled at one another, and spent some time together in a loving fashion until they decided it was time to leave. "Back to reality..." (Y/N) whined, making Vegeta smirk.

"Only until the end of the day, at which point I will escort you home, and we can say out goodnights..." he mused, softly squeezing her hand before letting go.

The pair walked out as if nothing happened.

She was his guard, and he was the prince.

No (Y/N) and Vegeta.

They walked side by side, no emotion, nothing more than mindless chatter, but it was more to them than to the outside world.

They soon reached the dance hall, (Y/N) bowing. "I'll leave you here, my prince," she said with a bombastic grin. "I don't think your tutor would like me there, once more."

"I fired her. She wasn't doing the job as I needed, I have a new one. Saladeu, or something. Apparently a male, so I wish you to stay." He commented, opening the door and gently grabbing her wrist before letting go.

"Greetings, Saladeu, was it?" Vegeta said, standing slightly in front of (Y/N).

Saladeu looked like Raditz and Vegeta mixed, finding the fact his face was his lover's and brother's. (Y/N) felt disturbed. 'Body is a 10. Face is my dad. I AM OUT.' (Y/N) thought, suddenly hearing Vegeta's voice.