Unexpected Gift (Killua Love Story)

Hi there! This is my first HXH fanfiction! I really hope you enjoy! My beta and amazing helper, Sakura Hyuga, helped me edit and think of awesome ideas for this story. Also, the amazing cover page is a picture of Yukiko by Sakura Hyuga… I feel spoiled by her… This story is already completed on fanfiction, so if you can't wait for updates, you can go read over there! The first few chapters are really bad, but it gets better, I promise.

Disclaimer: I do not own Hunter x Hunter… I really wish I did….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Where am I? Why is it so dark? I asked myself. My long brown hair was let loose and my navy blue eyes took in my surroundings with fear and curiosity. I stood there alone in the darkness.

Suddenly, a light appeared far away from me. In the center of it, was a simple girl with golden blonde hair and a plain white dress. I squinted, but she was too far away to make any large details.

"Yukiko Arakaki…” The girl called my name suddenly. 

“Y-Yes?” I stuttered with fear and uncertainty.  

“I am bringing you to the world of the Hunters, Yukiko.” She stated. I looked at the girl, my eyes widening.  

“W-What? You mean, like, the Hunter x Hunter world? The world of my favorite anime?” I stuttered. The girl nodded. 

“When you arrive, you will already have a pair of weapons, clothes, food and other necessary objects as you take to Hunter exam.You will also be strong enough to not get yourself killed.” The girl explained.  

“You are not to mess up the story plot, nor tell other characters what will happen in the future or else I will punish you. Also, this will all be just like a dream, your life here.” She continued to explain. “Do you understand?” I simply nodded her head, soaking the information in.   

“Oh, it’s almost time for me to leave.” The girl said. She briskly turned on her heel and started to walk away. I gasped and immediately ran after her, but I simply couldn’t catch up. The girl just got further and further away from me.  

“Wait!” I gasped out. “Wh-what’s your name!?” I shouted towards her. The girl froze in mid-step, and turned her head halfway to look. She smiled sadly at me. Why? Why does that look so similar? I thought, a frown etched on my face.  

“My name is…Hana…” Hana said and she walked away. Suddenly, the dark world I stood in turned brighter. I looked at my surroundings then looked at the spot where Hana once stood, only to see that she had disappeared. The darkness got brighter and brighter until it was blinding. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I snapped my eyes open and sat up straight from the cold floor that I laid on. I panted heavily and looked around, examining my surroundings. However, I only saw many grown up men in a dimly lit underground room. 

Am I in the hunter exam starting point? I asked myself. I looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a pair of skinny black yoga pants and a comfy purple t-shirt with a black cloak with the hood down. I had a purple and black side bag underneath the cloak and on the ground was a purple skateboard. I also noticed on the side of my pants were 2 hand-sized scythes that with pitch black except for the purple linings on the handles and were linked with a chain and on my shirt held a circular pin with the number 100.   

Suddenly, it hit me.  

OH MY KAMI!   

1: I’m actually in the Hunter x Hunter world!