Description

This is a book full of original characters of my own creation. I spent a long long time carefully creating these characters and ask that you would respect that and not steal or copy any of them.

** Please note, every OC in this book is straight and has a gender identity in alignment with their biological sex, hence why sexual orientation and gender identity have not been explicitly clarified on any of the forms. I understand a wide range of sexualities and gender identities are represented in the population and that the same is true for people on this app, however I do not feel comfortable role playing a queer relationship as a heterosexual person with a limited understanding of non- heteronormative attraction and relationships.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me or possibly using one of my characters for something feel free to ask me either in the comments (tag me) or PM. If you have any ideas for other characters or even requests I encourage you to leave a comment or message me and I'd be down to make it.

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome, thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Alright my lovelies, never stop reading, never stop writing, and whatever you do, never stop dreaming. For it is through dreams that we evaluate the past and plan for the future, and it is when we are awake that we learn to appreciate the present and live in the moment.

A few moments strung together build a memory, a few memories make a story, and enough stories make a lifetime...

If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar
A hoper, a pray-er, a magic-bean-buyer
If you're a pretender come sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!
- Shel Silverstein