Innocent Mowgli ( part 2 )

Mowgli - Dad what is this ? ( while showing him a packet )

Neil's eyes widened in shock and he literally snatched the packet from him.

Neil - From where you got this ?

Mowgli - I got it from your wardrobe. ( innocently )

Neil - And why you were checking my wardrobe ?

Mowgli - I was searching  your shaving cream.

Neil - Shaving cream ? ( shocked ) Why you were searching that ?

Mowgli - Uff daddy !! ( slapping his forehead ) you are such a tubelight. I wanted to shave my beard that's why I was looking for your shaving cream.

Neil - Is this your age to shave your beard which didn't even exist ?

Mowgli - Even you are not that much young to play with this plastic rocket. ( huffs )

Neil - What ? ( shocked )

Mowgli - Exactly, small children like me play with it not elders dad. Is it some balloon or toy by the way ?

Neil - Mowgli listen.....

Before he can continue, Avni came inside the room and saw some heated argument was going on between dad and son.

Avni - What's happening here ?

Neil - N....n....n...no....nothing... ( afraid )

Mowgli - What nothing dad, mom you know dad plays with manforce...
.... ( Neil covers his mouth from his palm  for preventing him to speak further )

Avni - Manforce.... ( suddenly it strikes her and she saw Neil with widened eyes, her nostrils were flaring in anger due to his carelessness )

Mowgli freed himself from Neil's grip.

Mowgli - Mom dad doesn't even  know the harmful effects of plastics. He is using a plastic product which is harmful to our environment.

Neil slaps his forehead.

Avni - You are right Mowgli and from now onwards your dad won't play with this. ( glaring at Neil )

Avni left from there.

Neil sat down with a thud and looked at Mowgli who was staring him with his innocent eyes.

Neil - Grow up then you will understand your dad's pain. ( pouts ).

Mowgli - Now plastic is out of this house, no one will face any pain.

He giggles and ran outside.

Neil - This is the only plastic which is harmless. ( burying his face in his palms ). Why the hell children are so innocent ? ( frustrated )

》》》》》》

I am suffering from lazy writer's syndrome that's why I am not able to update my stories. 😜😜

I hope you like this.

Much love
Thanks 🤗