Voldermorts bella Twilight and harry potter

i have a tone of storys that i did on my phone that i did at school when i was bored i hope you enjoy them they will all be one long chapter xxx

Bella Swan. Death eater. Pure Blood Slytherin Witch. Watched in awe as her lord fought Dumbledore at the ministry of magic. She had come with him when they found out the death eaters failed to get the prophecy. Bellatrix LeStrange her god mother was on the other side of the room hiding, as the dark lord told her to. She was sulking because she had almost killed Sirius Black but Lupin the wolf saved him just in time and that pissed her off. Plus they lost the prophecy and she knew she would be in trouble for that.

Bella had not been a death eater long. She had been sent to Forks Washington back when she was 17 after graduating from Hogwarts. Her parents were dead and she was raised by the Swan's, who are squibs, Charlie was a descendent of her parents.

Both her parents died in the first war when the dark lord lost his body and they were death eaters. Since her god mother went to Azkaban she had no choice but to be sent to live with Squibs. She hated it there and didn't get along with either of them.

When she finished Hogwarts, Dumbledore told her that she had to go back to Forks and finish a year out in Muggle School as punishment for getting into trouble at Hogwarts for practicing the dark arts in the forest.

He wouldn't let her have her diploma from Hogwarts until she did as he told her so she had no choice. Around this time was when the dark lord came back and started gathering followers.

She also met the Cullen's in forks that year, but she never told them who she really was. Charlie and Renee were divorced and both lived as Muggles so there was no clue or anyway for them to know who Bella really was and that Charlie and Renee were not her real parents.

She had feelings for Edward but was never really happy. He treated her like she was less than him, and always tried to make her decisions for her. Plus she missed magic desperately. When he left her and told her all that mean stuff in the woods, she lost it. She had finished her year in school quickly after that and packed her things and left to go back to the Wizarding world.

When she returned she was more bitter, evil and angrier than before she left and she sought out the dark lord as soon as she could. It took her a few days to find a death eater in knock turn alley that would take her to see him but she finally did.

When she arrived he read everything in her mind and questioned her. Once he was happy with her answers he marked her and let her move into his home for training.

It didn't take her long to become at the same level as all the other death eaters and the dark lord was extremely happy about this. He had also got his old body back but only certain death eaters knew, Bella was one of them.

The rest of the time he used glamour to look like the Snake appearance that Potter was use to.

Bella and the dark lord quickly realized there was a lot of sexual tension between them. She was loyal to him and very attracted to the man as well as the wizard.

He thought she was the most beautiful witch he had ever seen. She was also loyal and powerful with a darkness and anger that matched his own.

It didn't take long before they had given into their lust and he had moved her things into his room and she became his permanent lover. He kept her with him almost all the time. She belonged to him in every way. She sat next to him in meetings and she loved every minute of it. She no longer thought of Edward and couldn't see what she ever saw in him now.

She seemed to ground him and made him feel more powerful than before. He knew he felt something for her, something he never felt before. But he was the dark lord and romantic and sweet decelerations of love just weren't him and Bella knew that. She loved that about him, the way he owned her and dominated her body. She also knew he was the dark lord and it was her desire to please him above anything else, he was her master. Yes she loved him and always would and she knew he cared for her and that was plenty for her. She had enough of that mushy shit with Edward.