Chapter 11

After the kiss Richie and I hung out most of the summer, it wasn't really the same without the loser's club and i felt as if i had to constantly look over my shoulder, waiting for IT to pop up. As I laid in my bed, just gazing up at the ceiling out of boredom I heard the phone ring, i quickly ran down the hall and picked up the phone "Hello?" I said and I heard someone on the other end panicking "Y-Y/N, IT got Beverly" Bill spoke quickly and I furrowed my eyebrows "IT? What are you talking about?" I asked and Bill said it louder "IT Y/N IT go-t Beverly" And I felt my heart slow down, "I'll be right there" I said and before I could hear him say bye I was already out the door.

Timeskip by Eddie's inhaler 

As I stopped my bike near the fence of Neibolt I threw it down and ran towards Bill, Stan, Eddie, Mike, Ben and Richie. I went towards Bill and hugged him "I'm sorry i didn't stay" I said softly and he nodded and said "I-t's okay". I let go and went towards Richie, who grabbed my hand, Eddie noticed and looked towards our hands and back at us and smiled "I ship it" he mouthed and I rolled my eyes playfully, I then saw his cast which had LOVER on it, I smiled at him as Bill suddenly went towards spikes in the ground "Guys, spikes." he said and pulled one out of his bag, Eddie sighs and throws his fanny pack, Richie then grabs a beer bottle on the ground and smashes it against the handrail to make a weapon, only for it to shatter, he sighed and I smiled and patted his back as we all walked into the house, except for Stan.

"Stan?" I asked and motioned him inside but he shook his head, Bill looked at Stan with pleading eyes and said "Stan, we all have to go, Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, The clown will kill us, one by one, but if we stick together, all of us... we'll win. I promise." Stan looked at us and sighed, he then walked slowly into the door.

As we walked toward the well Richie nudged Eddie and said "Eddie you got a quarter" Eddie rolled his eyes in disgust and said "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." We all looked down the deep hole as Ben screamed "Beverly!", there was sadly no answer "How are we supposed to get down there?" Stan asked and I pointed towards some rope, Mike grabbed it while putting down his, gun? Where the hell did he get a gun? I want one!  I thought as Mike lowered the rope down "Alright who's going first?" Mike asked and we all looked at eachother with nervous glances, Richie gulped and looked towards me "Ladies first" He said and everyone nodded in agreement, I glared at them "Assholes" I said before grabbing the rope and climbing down.

As everyone soon followed one by one we all waited for Mike to come down we saw him starting to come, when he was suddenly hit in the head, he grunted and was pulled back "Mike!" Richie screamed and I screamed "Mike what's happening" as Bill and Eddie yelled "Mike!" We all saw a figure coming towards the well and we thought it was Mike, until we saw Henry Bowers with blood all over his face and a crazed look in his eyes, he laughed psychotically, before heading towards Mike "Holy Shit!" I yelled as Richie yelled "Bowers. Mike. Fuck."  "Mike!" Eddie yelled and we saw the rope getting pulled back up "Grab it, get the rope." Eddie and Richie said in unison as we all scrambled to get the rope, only for it to fall through our fingers and get yanked up.

 "Leave him alone!" Ben yelled "Run, Mike!" Eddie screamed as Stan called for Mike, "I sh-sh-sh-should get up there." Bill said and I gave him a weird look "Are you insane?" Eddie yelled as I screamed "With what?" we heard more grunting and yelling "Holy shit!" Richie said as suddenly a figure bumped against the walls of the well before falling into the abyss, it was Bowers. "Mike!" We all gasped and we saw a sweating but okay Mike looking at us "I'm okay. I'm okay." He said and we all sighed in relief.

As we pulled Mike into the hole we were in Eddie gasped "Guys? where's Stan?" we all looked at eachother terrified before running into the hole

 "Stanley" 

"Stan." "Oh shit, gray water." Eddie said in disgust as we walked in it before running again a we all screamed Stan's name, we stopped abruptly as we saw a giant figure with many teeth sucking on Stan's face, "What the fuck is that thing?" Richie screamed in horror as Eddie yelled "Oh shit!" The monster got off of Stan's face as he gasped and the figure smiled evilly at us before retreating into the shadows, only for IT to pop up and smile at us before slowly slithering back. We all ran towards Stanley who was sobbing as he tried to stand, as we tried to get near him he screamed "No!" "It's okay." Eddie said softly as he tried to go near him only for Stan to back up as he cried "You left me, you aren't my friends. You made me go, you made me go!" "I'm sorry." I said as tears went down my face as we all cried while Stan yelled "You made me go to Neibolt. This is your fault." "We would never let anything happen to you." Ben said and we all nodded as we all got closer to Stan as he let us get near him "We're here. You know I wouldn't do that. Come on." Richie said as he pulled Stan up, I smile as I see us all together but it quickly fades as I notice one person missing "Bill! Bill!" Eddie screamed and everyone realised another person is missing "Why does everyone keep running off" I yelled as we all ran looking for our stuttering friend.

1042 Words