It hurts more than you think

Beyonce POV

9:00 pm

Los Angels, California

"Home sweet home," I think as I enter my two-story house

"Home sweet home," I think as I enter my two-story house. I set off deeper into the humungous piece of land to find my boyfriend, of 3 years, Lyndell. As I walk upstairs, I see pieces of clothing that I know for a fact aren't mine, scattered across the hallway floor. I walk further down the hall and the sound of moans and groans become audible. Once I get the door of my bedroom, my heartbeat starts to pick up and my hands start to shake. Without hesitation, I bust open the door and my heart breaks.

The sight before me is one to make any person cry. I see my boyfriend, the man I loved, the man I told everything to, the man I gave my first everything to, inside some bitch. Once realization strikes them they scurry to find anything to cover themselves. Lyndell walks towards me with the look of guilt spread across his face. "Beyonce I never meant for this to-" Lyndell tries to speak but I quickly cut him off "Why? Why? WHAT COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY DONE WRONG TO MAKE YOU TO DO SUCH A THING?! I gave you EVERYTHING! A home, money, MY INNOCENCE!" I scream, my face red filled with anger and disappointment but mostly, hurt. "A MAN HAS NEEDS BEYONCE! YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME NONE IN A MONTH I HAD TO FULFILL MY NEEDS SOMEHOW!" he screams back.

"Needs? nEeDs? NEEDS?! F YOUR NEEDS LYNDELL! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING BUT SEX! YOU CAN'T BE PATIENT AND WAIT THOUGH CAN YOU?! GOD YOUR SUCH AN IGNORANT BITCH!" I yell back. "Um if I could just get my top-" the girl tries to speak. "AND YOU! YOU SELFISH LITTLE RAT! YOUR NOTING BUT A LOWLIFE HOMEWRECKER!" I yell at the girl who tries to speak. "Homewrecker?! Clearly, your man needed satisfying. You weren't doing your job so I had to help somehow" the girl speaks back. I forcefully run and attack the girl. I'm not usually this hostile but sis had pushed my buttons. Just as I was about to get my 3rd punch in Lyndell grabs me and pushes me to the wall violently.

"BEYONCE!" Lyndell bellows.
"GET OFF ME!" I push him back with all my strength. He tumbles back into a nearby chair. "GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE!" I scream.

"Where Beyonce? WHERE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GO?!" he yells

"TO HELL! BUT UNTIL THEN IM SURE YOUR LITTLE BITCH WOULDN'T MIND OPENING HER DOORS FOR A LOWLIFE PUNK LIKE YOU!" I say with venom on my tongue. He stares at me for a few seconds then grabs his bags and leaves. The door slams, signaling me that he's gone. I slide down the wall and let my emotions take over. After 30 minutes of crying, I call Nicki.

"Hey, Bitch!" Nicki screams

"H-hey *Sniff* Nicki" I push out my throat.

"Girl are you crying?! WHY ARE YOU CRY?! ARE YOU OK?!" Nicki says in a worried tone.

At that moment, I lost it. I hate it when people ask me if im ok while im on the verge of tears. I spill out everything that's happened in the past thirty minutes. Nicki tells me she would be on her way in 10 minutes. As if she was already on my road she's pulls up in about 5

As soon as she walks through the door I throw myself into her arms. "Shhhhh Bey. It's gonna be ok! Lyndell doesn't deserve you anyway!! He was a man whore" Nicki says just above a whisper.

"I-I L-L-Loved him and I-I thought he L-L-Loved me" I stutter.

"Hey hey hey it's gonna be alright! Listen what you need is a little fun ! Let's go out tomorrow night and have some fun! I heard this new club 40/40 was lit so let's go there" she says

"Nicki I just wanna-" I try and say

"NO! You are going whether you like it or not ok?" Nicki says
"I- fine" for the rest of the night we just sit and watch Marvels Runaways while munching on chips and ice cream
————————————————
Hey guys! So this is just the first chapter of the book! Like a said before in my description i have to update on my own time due to school and stuff
Tell me how y'all like it so far!
See ya later lovely's 😘