2

Jimin woke up, to a sore feeling and headache. He was partying last night with his friends, drinking. Usually Jimin is not like that. He's just a normal boy with maniac friends. He just felt his life was boring, just need to add some spice.

               knock

Jimin stood up walking towards the door. After opening the door, he sees a figure dashing out of his sight before Jimin could see. There was a note.

Hey,
   Want to be friends?
   Call me Min :) I'm your new neighbor
      xxx - xxx - xxxx
                                - Min

Jimin couldn't believe it. It was surprising, this never happens to him unless it was Hoseok. He'll give this a chance. Jimin rushed out his phone out and texted the number quickly, for his curious and unknown thoughts. He wanted something new. He doesn't care if it was an old man or some other crazy titles. He just wanted fun, interesting events. But if it's Hoseok, he's going to Hoseok and punish him for what he's doing to him.

            xxx - xxx - xxxx

hi there min!

hey there pretty boy ;)

do you perhaps know me if youre calling me those weird names???

park jimin, 23
seen

excuse me hoseok?^€&¥/¥$

hm one of your friends ?

istg bye hoseok dont play with me DONT PLAY W/ ME
seen

That, was a strange moment of his life, if it's not Hoseok. Something, at least interesting to him. At least it was entertaining. All he knew, that this has to be Hoseok. Hoseok is that one friend, that'll prank you and basically make you nuke your head. Hoseok's done this before. Jimin fell for his pranks and tricks, he doesn't try even one bit to believe in it anymore. Whether it was something weird happening, he'll believe it's Hoseok and shrug it off. Jimin texts Hoseok to check if it really was him, just to check. Maybe he'll believe Hoseok.

annoying bitch ✌

HOSEOK

what dkvdjvd

is this REALLY YOU? be honest or ill come there and smack THE SHIT OUTTA YOU BITCHCH
screenshot attended

um jimin bb that aint me im being honest jfc please believe me
PLEASE BELIEVE ME OK

mm i'll think about it

youre an asshole thats not me look i dont have another fucking phone number

ok gosh i believe you but like i dont believe you that much okok

im telling you that ISNT me
seen

Jimin doesn't know what to pick which choice, believe it or not. If Hoseok says 'Jimin', he knows that Hoseok is being serious but Hoseok may be just pretending it. It frustrates him a lot. He's kind of afraid, though he is sociable. He just doesn't know about this person. Is it a male? How old is the person? Is it Hoseok playing with him again? He just needs to ask the neighbor his questions. But he's scared. What if It's a murderer? Jimin read so many articles and scenarios, something similar like this.

some person called min

would you mind telling me your gender??

no sweetheart, im afraid i cannot :(

why not

i'd like to stay secret, you know :) how about tell me a little something about you?

um you a bit creepy but anyway i loveeejsjgs painting i have bunch of paintings BY ME haha hung up on my WLALLALA hehe

that's very nice.

yes it isss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you do for life?

WELL i have stupid friends and i uhm still go to college bc literally i need more learning ugh that sucks eel dick

that's okay, people still go to colleges late.

ugh youre one of those people who uses periods ew i bet you have your own period if youre a female even a male

what?

nothing lol
seen

Jimin is thinking that this is probably someone old. Who the hell uses periods at the end? Old people, maybe people who always want to look mature. But, it's just so annoying to see those. Jimin hopes to know more about this unknown person. Or maybe just knock on the 3 neighbors' doors to see who the person is. Jimin sighed and flopped himself on his bed, the sun shining on her face. More wonders to know about in the future.