007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

Börja om från början

"I've missed you too." Charlotte sighed, almost out of exhaustion because she was tired of pretending that everything was fine and that she knew something that her sister wasn't telling her. During an outing with all of her girlfriends a few weeks ago, she found out that her sister had been going on spontaneous dates with her best friend ever since the superstar shakeup three months ago. "And that is totally not true, by the way!" Charlotte mentioned while pointing a finger, "You have a phone, you can call me and speak to me anytime you want."

Harley's eyes opened wide in reaction to her sister's response, "I could say the same about you!" She argued, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning backwards into her chair, "You haven't been returning any of my calls. What's up with you, Ashley Fliehr?"

Charlotte sighed, allowing her eyes to fall to the displaced sugar on the porcelain plate, decorated with blue petals and little birds, she scratched at one with her nail. She tore at the corner of her bottom lip, unsure of how to answer that question properly. She used to speak with her sister every single day without failure for at least an hour if possible, now she can barely hold a conversation with her for less than five minutes. The blonde had opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't find the words.

"You know that you can tell me anything right?" Harley was having a difficult time trying to see where her sister's head was at. She was looking into her eyes, but she couldn't see what was behind them. "What's wrong, Ash?" The youngest Flair reaches across the table and takes her sister's hands into her own.

By dodging her sister's quick attempt of comfort, The Queen pulled her fingers away, uneasy, shaking her head. "I can't just talk you-" She searches to find the right words, but nothing was coming to the surface. Charlotte took a deep breath and tried again. "I can't just talk to you and pretend like nothing is happening. It's not that easy to pick up the phone and call you once you find out that your little sister is-" she bit at the inside of her cheek until she tasted an unpleasant metallic liquid, "-dating your best friend."

Completely shocked and embarrassed, the young woman slowly removed her hands from atop of the table and placed them in her lap as she cowered. Charlotte picked up her water bottle and took a long swig, to do all that she could to remove the taste from her mouth.

Harley's joyful expression had faded so fast, she barely had any time to comprehend what was happening before she felt her sister eyeing her down, she was waiting for an explanation. Running her hands over her face, she asked, "How did you find out?" She was worried about how Charlotte came across the information. She could have heard it from a shitty rumour account online or over drinks at a party with some of her friends from Smackdown Live.

"It doesn't matter how I found out, Harley!" When Charlotte was upset, the entire atmosphere would change. Anyone within a 10 mile radius would be able to feel her anger. "What matters is that you didn't tell me!" She ran her tongue over her lips, thinking of what to say next after holding in her thoughts for so long. "Are you sure you're even ready for a relationship right now? After everything that you and Paige went through?" The sound of disappointment was apparent in her tone.

Harley stayed silent for a few seconds, processing all of the words being thrown at her. She felt terrible. "I didn't want to tell you right away because I knew you would overreact. I do think I'm ready for a relationship, I'm completely fine," She lied, "Becky has been there for me and has helped me through a lot. She makes me really happy." Now, she was telling the truth.

The young woman's previous relationship with former WWE superstar, Paige - Charlotte's best friend at the time - didn't end up the way they both had envisioned. Charlotte can admit that the two of them did work, they complemented each other so well. Everyone praised how they were destined for greatness and it was a huge upset for everyone in the locker room once they had heard about the two breaking up.