couples retreat- jon bellion

currently, i am on vacation with jon- well, was on vacation with jon. we got into a argument and i had to leave before i broke down.

*flashback*

*jon's pov

"babe, i don't think you should wear that to the beach.." i say with a concerned voice. anaiis is very insecure and i can't bear to see her in such a revealing bikini. i mean, she isn't in the best shape but it's in all in the right places.

"what do you mean jon?" she says back in a somewhat defencive tone of voice.

"what i mean is that you should change or cover up, your stretch marks are showing!" i yell worrily and angrily. i don't want to see her hurt due to other people's opinion's.

"they can't just go away jon! why are you being like this!" anaiis says in a hurt voice.

"shit.." i quietly mutter to myself.

"what was that? care to judge me further?" anaiis says with a very angry and sad voice.

"my god anaiis! i'm just trying to protect you from looking ridiculous! i already hear you complain about how you're 'oh so' insecure about your body so cover up for god's sake!" i yell at her.

"jon, i try so hard to open up to people, and when i do, this happens. my exes have hated my body, and i confided in you, not anyone else. for you to say this shocks me, but all i tried to do was feel confident and for once, you've ruined it. i knew you liked this color on me and adore my tattoos so i thought you'd actually like it, but clearly not." anaiis finshes in a calm but angry voice.

"that has nothing to do with this- YES IT DOES JON!" she yells at me in the middle of my sentence.

"this 'vacation' was supposed to be fun, and i could finally hold you without waking up alone or not see you always with travis or blaque, i just wanted you." she finishes in tears.

i was furious, how could she even bring them in this? why is she so insecure? was she right?

*anaiis' pov

i walk away from jon and go to our suite.

"what are you doing!" jon says as i grab my phone and car keys.

"going for a drive." i say calmly without looking at jon. 

"why are you like this." jon starts.

"like what!" i say agressively to jon.

"this! i can't believe on our first day here, we're fighting! the swimsuit is too revealing and i think your way too bi-" jon suddenly stops with wide eyes.

"finish the sentence jon, i don't think i heard you?" i say on the verge of exploding with anger.

"anaiis, i love you dearly, but you are too big for that swimsuit and i don't think you should wear it in public." jon says seriously.

i immediately just break down.

" jon, fuck you, clearly you didn't hear my speech before so let me refresh your memory, ' i love you dearly' my ass. i am so done loving men more than myself, it's irritating and hurts me in the end. you told me size didn't matter- "baby, i- " JON JUST FUCKING LISTEN! i yell with my confidence completely out the door, tears streaming down my face. 

"i think you've always felt i was too big for you jon. when we have sex, you never hold me like i hold you, and it hurts me, i'm 27 jon, i want to marry you and have kids with you, but clearly you don't. i finish with a heavy heart and makeup all on my face.

i walk back to the living room walking past jon and he blocks the door. 

"jon-"

"i'm not letting you leave." he says hurt.

"don't start this bullshit, move out of the way." i say without looking at him knowing he would make me upset even more.

"you look good, terrific even, but i don't want all of those men on the beach to stare at you because i truely love you. if another man were to look at you, i'd go crazy. i want to marry you too, but i need to pick out a ring and travis and blaque were helping me." jon says with tears now down his face. in me and jon's entire 3 year relationship, i've never seen him cry let alone even know the damn man had tears. 

i finally look at jon and he wraps his hands around my hips. 

"i adore you and your curves." jon says empathetically.

"thank you." i say quietly.

jon then kisses me and picks me up and throws me on the bed with him on top of me.

"uhh, jon" i moan out as he kisses down my neck.

"i'll make you feel good princess, i'll hold you and that's a promise." jon says while stopping.

"jon, i love you, but keep going." i say now craving for his touch.

jon slowly make his way down my body, caressing my tattoos and curves.

jon then takes off my bathing suit.

jon takes off all of his clothes and.....

part 2?