Chapter One

Okay Guys, so enjoy the first chapter!!! xx

-Michelle, Queen of all the bubbles

Jessica's POV

Suddenly I was ripped out of my dreams, from the sound of my screaming alarm clock.

Mentally sighing, I leaped forward, hitting on the alarm to make it shut up. 7:12 am, I read. Just enough time. Groaning, I made the effort to stand up, tumbling towards my wardrobe in order to choose my outfit for the day. Was I gonna wear heels? Nah, too lazy. Maybe...

At last I pulled out some dak blue jeggings, and a red top. The top had a V-neckline, showing a bit of my curves, but the red color making me seem taller. My pants were tight, hugging my slim legs. After I threw the clothes on my chair, I rubbed the mascara away from under my eyes. Generally, I never really removed my make up, do to my lazy ness and the fact that I didn't wear that much anyways.

With a yawn escaping my lips, I shuffled through my drawers, looking for a bra.

Slipping the bra straps in place, I changed my underwear. In the morning I Was always a little uncoordinated, leaving no time for breakfast or showers. Because if I do shower, I take my time.

I quickly grabbed my pants pulling them over my thighs, still feeling a pound of sleep in my head. My eyelids felt heavy, like they would shut close forever at any moment.

Everything felt like my movements were taking forever; like time stood still.

Time.

With a shoot of worry in my mind, I forced my head towards the wall, facing the clock. 7:22 am.

No worries.

School for me, wasn't that much of a problem. Of course I hated getting up so damn early, but you had to deal with it.

In general, I hated school. What was the point in it anyways?

I noticed how my eyebrows scrunched together, lost in thoughts.

Mentally reminding myself of the time, I jammed the mascara, applying two coats, using 2 mascara's. You never know.

Batting my eyelashes a couple of times, I looked for my rubin red lipstick. I pulled it out, turning the bottom black half making the shiny substance appear from the dark.

I loved red lips, especially to this shirt. It fit perfectly.

A little foundation, a small blush, and I was ready to go.

Perhaps I did wear a little makeup?

***

Harry's POV

Run, Run, Run.

I thought to myself.

Don't get caught. I have to escape.

I have to.

My dark eyes scanned the surroundings making endless thoughts run through my mind. I was tired, scratches and deep wounds hindering my journey, and the fact that I had asthma, wasn't making it better. Deep and heavy breathes left my nose, mouth slightly hanging open. Thorns and bushes were blocking the way, adding to the loss of my orientation.