Punishment

Emma's POV

I hurry down the stairs of the mayors office and I run to my car because Gina doesn't like when I'm late and I don't like extra spankings when I'm in trouble. I finally made it home and I turn to the stairs and skip them by two I'm very nervous since I haven't had a spanking in a very long time, I put the navy blue flow dress on with navy blue lace panties and my wedges that are white, that's what Gina laid out for me. I grab my stuffed swan and sit on the bed and day dream about how much I love Gina. I got so lost into my daydream I didn't hear Gina walk in the door and set her keys down until I feel a hand slip up my thigh and then I felt my thigh burn with a stinging sensation, I felt my self shiver and arousal immediately made my lace panties wet. I look up and see Gina stand there with a stern face and lust in her eyes. I waited my instructions to come from her beautiful mouth and full lips.

Regina's POV

I see Emma leave and I'm angry at her for disrespecting me as if I was someone that was on the streets in Boston. I decided to give her a head start on getting to the mansion before I started to pack up my work and clean and organize my office. I got in to the car and left immediately to see if my Princess did what was asked of her. I go home and walk in, I put my keys on the marble bar in the kitchen and kick off my heels and walk up my spiral staircase and to the double master bedroom. I see my beautiful princess in her outfit I had picked out for our little date tonight but that's gonna have to wait now. I walk up and slid my hand up her thigh and I popped her thigh just enough to make her feel a sting. Her eyes immediately met mine as her eyes darkened and I could practically smell her wave of arousal that I just caused her, I look in to her eyes to see them a forest green instead a and ocean green/blue. I notice the she licked her soft baby pink lips and I smiled, but my face turned stern when I forgot that this was a punishment for disrespecting me. I look at her," hands and knees!" I demand as she immediately follows my order and I slid the dress up her back and make her shiver and slide her panties down her legs and rub my hand on her ass and she moans. " you realize why your getting a spanking right, em?" I ask, she doesn't answer so my hand comes down with force and her ass become a angry pink and smile and raise a eyebrow, " I'm gonna ask you this one more time Em-ma, do you know why you are being punished?!" I look at her and she nods but with no word " use words, em" and I get the immediate response of " yes Gina I know why I'm getting punished." She let's her eyes meet the bed below her. And I question "why are you getting punished Emma?" She sighs" because i disrespected you in-front of Robin" I smile because she well aware of what she did. So I grab a paddle with a letter covering and walk over to her and pull her up off the bed and walk her in the middle of the room where shackles hand from the ceiling. "Raise up em!" She puts her hands over her head and I clip the cuffs closed and began walk a circle around her to make her nervous. " how many should I give you?" Emma stalls for a few and then I get a mumbled 15 and I smiled " 15 plus 5 because you took to long to answer, count out your padding's," she nods so I bring back the paddle and give her the first spanking "One!" She cries out and I have her another she continued to count and I smiled.

—30 minutes later—

I smile at the freshly red and angered skin and I untie Emma an She whimper and I take her to the bed and whisper encouraging words to her, she smiles and falls asleep so I take the chance and go get a towel and wet it with warm water and wipe her down.