Chapter 7: Unexpected Afternoons

A/N: This chapter may contain a lil' smut, just so y'all know.

~ ~ ~

Gallavich AU: The Fault in Our Shooting Stars

Chapter Seven: Unexpected Events

We sat around talking some more, arguing I think you would call it, bickering maybe. It was starting to get late and I know that Fiona worries when I’m out, but I told her where I was going or at least who I was going with.

Mickey kept taking out his rolled cigarette and holding it between his lips, pretending to smoke it but never once going for a lighter. By the time the sun was setting he was laid back on the floor, cigarette in mouth and going on about some video game that I’ve never heard of.

I just watched him as he talked, his shirt pulling up at his waist and his shorts already hanging low on his hips. He seemed pretty fit for a guy that’s limited in the physical exercise sense, and the way his muscles flexed had me mesmerised.

I might have cancer but shit, I’m still a fucking teenager.

Took me a moment to realise that he was still talking.

“… but I mean it’s pretty new. Nothin’ like fuckin’ GTA where you can run over whores if they won't suck you off but it’s got some interesting shit,” he said with a chuckle.

“Is that what GTA is like? I’ve never played,” I said.

He laughed, “Played with my cousin, all he did was go around fuckin’ the prostitutes and then killing them to get his money back. He’s in prison now though,” I couldn’t help but laugh at that sentence.

I don’t know what came over me after that, I just… I had to try something, just to see if my instincts have been wrong about him, and maybe he’ll just tell me to fuck off like normal, but I had to try.

“So aside from the virtual world…” I began, fiddling with my hands in my lap as I looked down at him. “You ever uh…”

He opened his eyes and looked up at me, propping himself up on his elbows. “I ever what?”

“You ever fuck anyone?” I asked and god do I wish I could just take it back because this feels awkward as shit.

He raised an eyebrow before scoffing a little, “Nah, no one digs a guy with one leg man. It’s like I’m right in the middle of the ‘not getting’ any’ circle.”

“Well how about a uh, I mean what about―”

“You askin’ if I’ve ever got a hummer?” he said and I just shrugged. “I got one leg and fucking cancer man, ain’t no one wants to suck on a cancer pop.”

I laughed because that is the strangest way I’ve ever heard anyone describe it. “Fair enough,” I said, going back to fiddling with my hands.