You!

SinB's POV
Another boring day is coming. Holiday is over. I really hate school. First, because I need to wake up early. Second, because I don't like to study. It makes me frustrated, especially MATH! What kind of people could stand with those annoying numbers and formulas? They must be some boring people. If you can give me any reasons to love school, you can contact me. Then, I will gladly block your number. Why? Because I don't need those nonsense reasons. If it's not because of a certain person, I won't do all of this. I won't ever come to school. That person is the only reason for me to go to school. Who? You will know later. But I will give you a clue. She is my enemy, THE SWEETEST ENEMY! Yeah, it's a she. Okay, enough. I need to take a shower before go to hell. Uppss! I mean, go to school. So, can you leave me alone? You're not a pervert, right? So, leave me alone, please? Hush~

Sowon's POV
It's already morning again. Hufht~ How I wish I can skip school today. My eyes are burning. Thanks to Korean Drama that I watched last night. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a lazy ass girl who often skip school or sleep in the class. If I said I'm a smart ass girl, will you believe me? No? Hey! Don't underestimate me. You will shock after know the truth. Let's see later. Now, let me prepare myself to go to school. GO AWAY!!!

Author's POV
SinB arrived at school 30 minutes early. She went to her class and saw her best friend already sit on her perspective seat while reading a book. 'What a diligent student as always!' SinB thought before enter her classroom. She dragged herself lazily to her seat, put her bag on the table before sat down. "Good morning, SinB-ah" her chair mate slash best friend greeted her sweetly. "Morning too, Yewon-ah" she said shortly before rest her head on the table and close her eyes. Maybe continue her sleep before her daily routine starts. "SinB-ah, have you finished our project?" her best friend asked full of worries because SinB always forget to do her homework, especially the one that given before holiday season. "Yeah.." SinB answered shortly and try to continue her sleep. But it's not Umji if let SinB sleeps again before her class starts. She is continuously talking to her best friend and it's obviously annoying for the sleepy girl besides her. "Yewon-ah, can you stop talking to me and let me sleep peacefully here?" SinB said calmly without even looking at her friend, trying to control her annoyance. "Mianhae, SinB-ah. But, I can't let you sleep now. Look! Who's coming?!" Umji said excitedly try to wake SinB up. But SinB will always be SinB. "Good morning, unnie! I miss you!!!!" Umji said excitedly and stand up from her seat before running to her unnie to hug her. "Hahahaha.. Morning too, Umji-ah.. Unnie misses you too, my cutest dongsaeng." Her unnie said and gladly returned her hug with a smile on her face. Then she looks at Umji's and SinB's table to find that SinB is sleeping peacefully there. "Is she sleeping again?" She asked Umji and got a nod from the little girl who is still hugging her unnie. Seems like she misses her unnie so much. "I tried to keep her awake, but I got scolded by her instead because she said I've disturbed her sleep." Umji said and pouted cutely, still hugging her unnie. "Let's wake her up." The older said and they walked to the sleeping girl. "Until when will you sleep like that, SinB-ah?" she said sternly with her arms crossed in front of her chest. Umji waits besides her unnie patiently. 'You're in a trouble, SinB-ah!' Umji thought while looking at her friend.

SinB's POV
I tried to sleep again but failed because I heard Umji shouts loudly. "Good Morning, unnie! I miss you!!!!" She said excitedly and stand up from her seat before running to that person. Which unnie is it that she called? Sowon unnie? Yerin unnie? Eunha unnie? Or Yuju unnie? Yeah, we are the maknaes in our group of friends. That's why we have a lot of unnies. And I don't know which one is coming to our class now. The unnies who often visit us are Yerin unnie and Yuju unnie. Since their class is the nearest from ours and they're not as busy as Sowon unnie. Even Eunha unnie is a classmate of Yerin and Yuju unnie, but she rarely join them to come here. She does visit us sometimes, but she likes to visit canteen more. She likes to eat very much but I wonder why she is so small like a kiddo. Does she already stop growing? Hahahahaha. Sorry Eunha unnie! Meanwhile Sowon unnie........... Hmmmm.... She is the oldest among us. She often visits us, but not as much as Yerin and Yuju unnie since she is so busy with her study and another stuff. It's her last year in school. She will graduate soon from here. Haah~ My chest feel so heavy every time I remember that she will graduate soon and leave the five of us. Like right now. "Until when will you sleep like that, SinB-ah?" I heard a voice near me. This voice is so familiar for me. The voice of........."What do you want unnie?" I mumbled coldly but loud enough for her to hear me. I didn't change my position. "Yaakk!! What I said about looking at me whenever I talk to you, huh?" she said annoyingly. Yeah, she always reminds us to look at the person who is talking. As the oldest, she always makes sure that her dongsaengs have manners and respects to others, especially to someone that older than us. Correct! This person is Sowon unnie. I lift my head automatically and face her lazily. Uh-oh.. She is pissed off. But cute as always. "Wae unnie?" I said innocently. I can see her eyes got wider after hearing my words. Ahhh~ how I miss teasing this granny. Her expression is always the best. Huh? Wait.. "What's wrong with your eyes, unnie?" I asked while examining her beautiful face. If it's possible I want to protest to God because of the unfairness here. How could someone be as beautiful as her? But, the question is, why her eyes look a bit swollen? Was  she crying last night?