Chapter 11 The Parade with You Will Be in Brilliant Red

Start from the beginning

"Perhaps September." 

"Are you serious?" Akira opens his mouth and eyes and sit straight in his chair.

"Megumi, this is terrible. Are you sure you want to continue this relationship?"

"I don't know." I sit back in the chair.

"It's my dream. I want to be with him but I don't like myself to be this gloomy." I said.

"Hey Megumi, let me just ask you a question." Akira said.

"Yes?"

"Where are you from?" He asks

I was shocked. 

Aren't you suppose to help me with my problem and now you are flirting?

I hesitated.

"What." I finally spoke after a long silence.

"I was just thinking that if I can know where you live, then I can help you closer." He explains his ridiculous question.

"I am very sorry that I might disappoint you but I live in foreign country." I answer him arrogantly.

"Oh, then I think I just failed your helping plan." He lowers his head down. 

Perhaps Akira wasn't flirting with me but really wants to help me from his heart. Maybe I was wrong. I was wrong with judging people too quickly. Yuzuru as well. 

I feel so regret that I ignore that message from Yuzuru. A message from my idol. Oh god, how would I do something that I may lost my dream?

"Akira, I am sorry and thank you. I think I find my problem." I lift my head and take out my phone and check my Line.

Meg,

Today has been a dreadful day. It was great to be with 90 thousands fans, but it is always better to have you in the crowd. Even the slightest difference in the people could change the whole sense of the parade. In my mind, the parade today is a parade in blue. But a parade with you will be a parade in  brilliant red.

P.S I believe you will download all the clips about the parade. There is a gift for you at the end of the parade.( before I enter the car.) 

Your 19 years old, ordinary 

Yuzuru Hanyu (Hana)

I feel my whole body is trembling. I couldn't say a word. Only the fervent strips on my cheeks are feeling by my skins. Only the heart beat and the sobbing of my own can be heard by my own ears. Only the love from Yuzuru can makes my day, even though it has 8 more hours left. 

When I open my eyes, I am lying on the sofa in the small shop. The smell of a cup of warm milk makes me to sit arose and have a sip. There was a note beside a plate of cookie.

You cry to sleep, take some rest and have some snacks. 

I will be right back.

Akira

It is around 4:30 right now and I must check with Ruby when should I meet her. 

The phone.

I sigh. The message must be replied, but I don't know what to say about that...l..ov..e letter? Still, I squeeze out some courage and unlock my phone.

To my surprise, the screen doesn't stay on the message Yuzuru sent. My heart drops and I am relieved. 

"Ruby, I am at Ueno right now, let's meet at 6:30." I send her a short message, hoping she is not at class right now.

I bite the cookie and drink the milk, leave a message on the desk to infrom Akira and left the shop. The cozy feeling of the entire shop warms me, refreshes me. But not only the feeling of a trip comforts me, also the strength of friendship and relationship.