part 38 | training camp pt. 2

Start bij het begin

"709.6." she hummed

"Whaaat? I thought he'd get a higher score." Kyoshu chuckles

"Oya, Kacchan~? Did you back a bit?" she teased, he whips his head around & glares at her

"LIKE HELL I DID!!!" Aizawa clears his throat

"In three months, you all gained a lot of experience & of course, you have certainly grown. But that growth had been primarily emotional & technical. Now the time has come to concentrate on physical advancement as well. As you can see, your 'quirks' themselves had only improved, at best, by a marginal amount... So, starting today, we'll focus on upgrading your quirks." Aizawa raised his finger to his face, smiling widely "I will be pushing you beyond your limits... So try not to kick the bucket on me."

"This isn't gonna end well for us..." a few muttered though Chris grinned

"I wonder what we're gonna learn from this training!" Pixiebob then appeared from behind Aizawa

"This one is the only one that seems to be enjoying all this! I really like her!" she said as she pointed at Kyoshu, she gave her the peace sign

"Totally!"

(Time Skip)

Bakugou Katsuki

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bakugou Katsuki. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands & creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scales of his attacks.

Todoroki Shouto. Alternating from fire to ice to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This training is to get his body used to the freezing & have him control the temperature of his flames! He might be able to use both his quirks eventually.

Sero Hanta. By having him continuously produce tape his training will increase his capacity & improve tape strength & shooting speed.

Kirishima Eijirou & Ojirou Mashirao. By having his Tail hit Kirishima with his Hardening activated, they can increase the strength of both of their quirks.

Kaminari Denki. By having his electrical current run through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

Kouda Kouji. In order to increase the range of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to strengthen his vocal cords. Its also good for helping him get less shy.

Aoyama Yuuga. Training his body to get used to Naval Laser so he can keep using it eben if his stomach hurts & to increase the range of his laser.

Tokoyami Fumikage. Training to keep his Dark Shadow under control even if its going wild in the dark.

Uraraka Ochaco. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her ear to decrease nausea & increasing the maximum weight she can use on her quirk.