The sacrifice

My name is Lucy Brown.
Yeah I know what you are thinking, "why the hell should we care what your name is," and you're right, you should not care about that at all, but keep in mind that this is a wattpad fanfic which will probably be mentioned plenty more times by the author because she is a bigger piece of shit than me.
        NOTE FROM AUTHOR: "SHUT THE HELL UP LUCY, I CAN KILL YOU OFF SO EASILY."
Anywho, like I said, I'm Lucy Brown. I am 22 years old, I live with my piece of shit father who is somehow even more of a piece of shit than the author, I mean- me...hahha lol... I work at a cafe because my dad told me since I didn't go to college that I have to get a job and get my own money since I'm living with him. I know what you guys are thinking "what an asshole, I can't believe him," and you should think that.
         Sure they are Lucy...
My alarm went off and I nearly had a heart attack. It was 3 am, the witches hour. Why do I have an alarm set for 3 am you might be asking, and the answer is that my family is part of some weird religious cult, and someday I am going to take over as leader. What the hell does that have to do with waking up at 3 am you may ask, and it's because every morning at 3 am, we cut off a strand of our hair and place it in a jar

I don't know why we have to put it in there at 3 am, but at the end of every month, we use all of our hair strands to start a special family fire. We then slice our hands and let a drop of our blood fall into the fire, and we summon my mother. She is dead if you couldn't tell.

Our neighbors are always hella confused, so we sacrifice them. Alright I've said too much, so now I have to sacrifice you.
         Shut the hell up Lucy or I will sacrifice YOU!
  You are the one that is writing this!
        So..?

You know what? I am going back to sleep because this chapter was absolutely pointless and it sucked.

  Rude
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzz.