Chapter Two-Is This Love?

Chapter Two-Is it Love?

I slowly open my eyes and blink as my vision becomes accustomed to the dimness of the room. "Well, seems you've come back from dreamland young man." A voice says and I follow it with my eyes to see a kind lady smiling at me. "*groans* What happened? Where am I?" Her smile brightens. "You're still at school in my office. I'm the school's nurse. You young man fainted out in the parking lot and you're sister has been frantic thinking you've become sick."

As I survey my surroundings the memory comes back to me. The feel of his lips on mine. The feel of being in his arms held tightly. Just thinking about it now gives me chills of pleasure. "Oh dear, you're shivering." The nurse comments before pressing a hand on my forehead. "You seem to have a small fever." I think to myself, 'No kidding lady I'm horny thanks to Aaron James' majorly awesome kiss.' She moves over to a cabinet and pulls out a thermometer. "I'm sure you no the drill on these so open up." I give her a weird look but open my mouth and she places the thing under my tongue. "Well then young man am I right to assume you fainted due to seeing some hunk's rear?" My eyes widen after that question and she laughs. "Come now I may be old but I'm not blind. Why just looking at you tells me you are gay." I feel myself blushing and I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to see whether or not if there is scorn in the nurse's eyes. I feel her hand on my head and then I hear, "Now, now no need to be afraid I'm not at all against gay love. Why just yesterday I boxed Tray's ears for making a rude comment about them." I open my eyes and question with them who is Tray?

The thermometer beeped and she took it out of my mouth looking at the temperature reading. "Tray is a junior at this school. One of the bad boys always skipping classes and getting into trouble. I'd steer clear of that one if I were you. So do I have to get your name from the records or will you give it yourself?" I couldn't help myself I laugh at her abrupt change of topic. She gives me a look and I try to sober up. "I'm sorry it's just you changed topics so quick it was funny." I say trying to hold in a few giggles. She looks at me again with mirth in her eyes. I get the feeling she's gonna be one of my favorite old people in this school. "My name is Caiden and you're right I am gay." She smiles at how proud I am of being myself. "Well Caiden, you and I will no doubt have a fun relationship as friends. So anytime you see me just call out a 'Hi Miss Jenkins!' so I can smile for once." I laugh again and say I will before I open the door and walk out into the hall.

Immediately as soon as I close the door Jessica pounces on me. "Oh Caiden I was so worried. You ok little brother?" She asks as she hugs me. I hug her back and say, "I'm fine honest, just fainted cause of a senior's rear." She looks at me and then burst out laughing causing a few lingering students to look at us. "Literally! You fainted 'cause you found the butt of a senior irresistible?!" I blushed and nodded. Jessica laughed even harder.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" A dark voice says and I see my sister sober up fast and turn to look at the guy walking up to us. I admit he's cute but no where near as yummy as Aaron James. Just thinking about him gets me smiling a dreamy little smile. I notice the guy staring at me and it wiped my smile from my face and I hid behind Jessica thinking, 'What got shoved up his ass?' "What I was laughing at isn't any of your business Gabriel." My sister says before grabbing my hand and leading me away to my first class of the day. "Caiden stay away from him that mule headed jock will try to hurt you." Jessica says to me as she stops outside the room to History. I hug her before opening the door and walking in and as soon as I do I get bombarded with looks. I smile shyly at the teacher and walk over and introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Caiden Vicks. I couldn't make it to orientation because I was ill with the flu." I tell the class before I blew a kiss to my sister who returns one before leaving the doorway.

"Well, Caiden nice to meet you. Your seat is by Rachelle." I look around and see the seat and make my way to it and sat down. No sooner than I sit a ball of paper lands on my desk. Knowing it's a note I open it and read silently. 'Hi, cutie. Wanna hang out?' I look around and see a bisexual gazing at me with lust in his eyes. Normally I would but since my heart was captured by Aaron I decline him politely. 'Sorry, I would love to but my sister is gonna be dragging me to the mall after school.' I write down the flat out lie and while the teacher's not looking ball it up and drop on the floor then kick it over to the guy.