Chapter 4 : The fight and meeting the nun

A/N POV

Will and Issei were warming up for the fight. Will was quite nervous, thinking:

' Should I go easy on him?'

' Can I open Weirdmageddon?"

' Ahhhhhh.... What should I do?!'

Will got up after warming up, so does Issei. " I'm gonna beat you!" Issei exclaimed. Will just glared at him with hatred.

" Get ready... FIGHT!" Akeno yelled.

Issei summoned his Sacred Gear, which is a red dragon arm with a green gem. Will's hand was covered in yellow flames. Issei ran up to him, ready to punch Will. He teleported behind Issei and blasted him with fireballs. He barely dogged them.

Issei screamed like a girl because of the pain. He turned around and punched Will in his gut. Will groaned and grabbed Issei head, slamming it to the floor. After that, Will moved backwards and summoned a sword by his flames. Will ran towards Issei, holding tight his sword. Issei got up and blocked Will's attack. Will's blue eyes turned to red with anger. Will summoned another sword, Dark Blade was its name- Made by Shadows and Darkness. He stabbed Issei in his stomach. Issei stopped blocking Will and hold his bleeding stomach. Rias's peerage looked at Issei with worry except Koneko :3?.

" J-Just give u-up... I-I d-don't want t-to open Weirdmaged-"Will said but got cut off by Issei. " I am not going to give up to a pathetic boy like you..." Will was annoyed by the fact that Issei cutted him off. Will chanted something in backwards, a circle appeared under Will as a large X was cutted into the sky, Will teleported the whole audience and Issei outside. Will has opened Weirdmageddon, he grinned. But not a happy grin, It was a sinister grin mixed with evilness. Wow, this is a side of Will you guys never knows about! :D

" Haha! I love but hate this side of me~" Will sang. Issei gritted his teeth. " Maybe... I will enjoy this as much as I can!" Will said, almostly in Bill's voice.

Will's body started to change, divided into three parts. Six arms appeared and fire danced around his hands.

Will summoned some chains, wrapping them around Issei

Will summoned some chains, wrapping them around Issei. Flames surrounded them. Marks, ancients words and symbols appeared on Issei's body. He screamed in agony as the symbols moved around his skin, turning into red. Slowly creating wounds, blood dripping out from the wounds. Will was about to enter his mind when Rias shouted.

" STOP THIS! WILL HAS WON!" Rias cried out loud. Running over to Issei, using her demonic power to unlock the chains but failed. " Please... unlock him... Y-You h-have won..." Rias said with tears in her eyes. Will looked at Rias then Issei, he hesitated but unwrapped those chains from Issei, the symbols disappeared.

Will closed Weirdmageddon and snapped his fingers to fix broken things, he picked up Issei. " I-I... I am very sorry...." Will said, feeling guilty, crying, regretting to let all his anger out on Rias's Pawn. Koneko was eating his cakes that he made for the ORC while staring at Will.