3

~Rins POV~

When I woke up it was early. Last night was a blur, beside food. ((Because food is food -w-. Alright ima stop))

I stayed in bed and looked at the ceiling.
I heard a knock on the door. "Come in.." i yelled as the door creeped opening. "Yukio?" I sat up. Kuro ran in from behind him and jumped up sitting next to me. "What do you need yukio?" I asked. "Well you see im sending you,kuro, shima, and Suguro on a mission, ill be going only to make sure you dont get killed, this is like a test you could say" he explained pushing his glasses up. "Why?" I asked. "Well they want to see how you guys work together, you know Exorcists have to work together, no teamwork no win."

I sighed. "Sure whatever..time when and ware?" I asked getting my note pad out to right things down (for once). "It will be at the abandoned theme park, 4:30 am on sunday..so you could say tomarrow..." he mentions smiling. I totally forgot today was Saturday!

Yukio finally left sense he had a different class to teach ((instead of teach i said read for some reason xD))

Kuro purred slightly. "Im happy u get to come along!" Kuro said happily." Great to have ya on the team." I replied.

My phone rang. I picked up. "Ello?"

"Hay rin, your free today right?"

It was shima... why did he want to know?

"Um yeah...i was just going to sit at home or go for a walk" I replied.

"Do you want to come over and play my xbox. I brought it from home when i moved in. Bon or kone never wanted to play with me because im just to good you know?" He explained laughing at the end.

"Dont get to cocky, ill play, and ill win" i mention.

"You can try but im just to good, they say i sweep girls off there feet.."

"Yeah, making them mad at you.."

"Anyways you can come over at 11? Sound good?"

"Sure thing ill be there, to kick your ass at the game." I laughed.

"Keep telling yourself that...anyways ill talk to you later Okumura"

"Yeah cya shima..."

He hung up and i felt competitive. I get a clip for my hair from my dresser and put my bangs back. I changed and got something to eat.

Time: 10:30.

Shima's POV

I hade to clean everything up before 11? Your so stupid. You should have made it one! Should i call him back? Cant god dam-it.

I quickly cleaned up my room as fast as i could. I dont know how it get so messy but, here i am cleaning..maybe even better then levi. (Heheheh. Yeah ima stop)

Time 11:00 Am

There was a knock on the door. I run up and opened the door.

"Hay shima" rin waved and smiled

"Come on in rin, i got everything set up.

Rin walked in and sat down in front of the tv. "Ready to be defeated?"

((Haha sorry this chapter is shorter then the others. So srry!))

Word count: 531