"What do you mean by that" I said staring at Aaron.

"So.... Bright" he said after thinking for a few seconds. I couldn't help it but smile.

"Yes,  everywhere she goes. she just makes an impression, she never goes unnoticed!"  Dad said with a smile.

"What can I say ? I'm my father's daughter" I said looking at my dad.

"That she is!" Aaron agreed.

"Without a doubt" Dad said kissing the top my head. 

"I'll be back in a second. Don't start talking about me!" I joked as I got up.

 I went out to the bathroom but on my way there I  stopped on the bakery section that was on the other side of the restaurant. I quickly paid for a cake and asked for them to do a little fix on it's decoration. 

I got back to our table and found my dad and Aaron laughing about something that they wouldn't tell me.

"Fine, then! the whole, bro code thing!" I said like was mad. They laughed louder.

"Cumple anos feliz! !!!!!!!!!!!-' Out of nowhere the staff of the restaurant or at least the little part of it that was left started to sing happy birthday in Spanish to Aaron as they came along with the came. I was laughing because I asked for a cake that says "Congratulations, Aaron" but didn't say it wasn't his birthday.

Aaron looked surprised. I was laughing and so was my dad. We both know Spanish but Aaron looked so lost, yet he kept a huge smile on his face.

"It's not your birthday, butttttt FELICIDADES!" 'congratulations'

***

Since the restaurant was near our apartment dad and I were ready to just walk down the street, the Yankees driver was waiting for Aaron outside and we took the ride. As we arrived dad took a phone call and quickly went up, but I stayed a little because I wanted to properly say goodbye.

"So," I said after a little moment of silence.

"SOOO" Aaron said making fun of me.

"Well, goodnight!" I said with a smile. I don't know why saying goodbye to Aaron was always so hard. 

"Listen, I was talking to your dad and he gave me permission to properly ask you out" I was so confused. 

"What?"

"I asked your dad if I could ask you to be my girlfriend, Isabella" He said as it wasn't obvious.

"But, why would, how ? " I was so confused that I didn't even know what I really wanted to say.

"I like you a lot, and I'm pretty sure that you are feeling me too" He said with a little smile.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked trying to sound uninterested while my heart was racing by a mile.

"Yes"

"You sound why too sure about it!" I kept on with the act.

"Because I'm sure. " He said as he got closer to me,

"How sure are you?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck.

"This much" Was the last thing he said before wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing me. His lips touched my softly. I closed my eyes as I felt how everything around me disappeared. I couldn't help it but smile as we finished the kiss because our lungs were gasping for air.

"So, that's a yes?" Aaron asked with a little smile.

"I don't know how are you even asking!" I said kissing him again.

"Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow?" Aaron asked in a hopeful tone of voice.

"Aren't you leaving tomorrow?" 

"Yes, we are going to Toronto after the  game!" 

"Ah!" 

"You are not coming?" 

"I wasn't planning to!"

"I think you, should. Some guy from the Yankees would love to spend his off day with you over there." he said kissing me again.

"Is that right?" I asked before giving him a little kiss.

"So I heard!"
"Too bad that I'm a Marlins fan" I joked.

"Oh wow!" He laughed.

"Yes!"

"I heard that he is a nice, guy!"

"Well if he hits a lot of homers, I would be willing to give him a chance!"

"Yeah, I heard that he has hit a couple!" 

"Okay, then. I'll see him in Toronto!" 

"You'll make his day!" He kissed me again.

Aaron waited for me to get inside the apartment building and then got into the car.

When I got into the apartment my dad was waiting for me in the living room. He smiled at me and a huge smile spreed on my face.

"So, is there anything that you want to tell me?" Dad asked me with a little smile.

"I think you know more than I do!" I said seating next to him.

"I knew it, from the first day he came home, there was something cooking up in there." 

"Oh! did you?" I said blushing because my dad was honestly so much.

"Yes, he is a good kid!" Dad said with a little smile.

"Yeah, he is and I really like him"

"Yeah, that I know!" 

"Thank you for being the best dad ever, I love you!" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you more, honey!" 

I walked into my room and sat on my bed. I just couldn't believe everything that had happened. I couldn't wait for the next day and being able to spend the day off with Aaron in Toronto.