I don't think we could stop if we tried

The drive was mostly silent, yet somewhere along the way, Jordan’s hand was enveloped by a warm, tan hand. He looked over to see James dutifully staring out the window, likely embarrassed. Jordan just smiled warmly, continuing the short drive to James’ residence. When they got there, Jordan noticed that both Dom and Aleks’ cars were gone, meaning the couple was likely out. He turned to James with a soft smile on his face as he turned his car off. “James…I just want to say thank you. I wanted to thank you for being there for me. I mean yeah, any of the guys could have come over to talk to me, but I’m glad it was you, because what happened tonight wouldn’t have. I…I’d really like if we could I don’t know…maybe go out and discuss everything, maybe tomorrow night?” asked Jordan, and James’ lips stretched into a teasing grin. “Are you asking me on a date, Hoardan?” he asked impishly, and Jordan’s face turned red almost immediately. “I-I…well I mean…” he stammered, until James pulled him into a steamy, sexy kiss.

         The two parted after a while, both panting and blushing. Their faces were raw and needy, as if the intense session earlier hadn’t been enough. “God damn it, Jordan. The things you fucking do to me. How could we have not fucking known this was between us?” James rasped and Jordan whimpered. “I want to come in, but I have to go” he complained and James smiled. “Don’t worry, Jordan. Tomorrow the guys are recording stuff at the office. Dom is visiting home and instead of going to the office, we can come here. I can say my back hurts, and you can say….well I don’t fucking know” James said. Jordan sighed, thinking about it. “Yeah, I suppose I could say I’m feeling sick. So?” he asked and James let out a bark of laughter, kissing Jordan on the lips chastely. “Yes, of course, you fucking idiot” he swore, sounding fond. James got out of the car, watching Jordan leave with a lovesick smile. The cat lover drove home, the same smile on his own face.

   The next morning, when James heard Aleks’ alarm go off, he put the plan into motion. Soon enough, the door opened and Aleks walked in. “Hey dude, we got to get going to the office. Jordan’s sick and he’s not gonna be there.” James turned around with tears in his eyes. Aleks immediately moved to him, worried. “Dude, are you alright?” he questioned and James shook his head. “No, I am not! It’s my fucking back” he growled, lying back on the bed. “Dude stay here, alright? I’m sure Dan, Seamus and I can handle it for a day! Spencer will be there too so just take a day” Aleks offered. James sighed, shaking his head. “No, I have things to do!” he said, attempting to get up. Aleks forced James back down with a disapproving look. James, for his part, let out a lengthy sigh. “Fuck, fine mom. Tell the other guys I’m sorry” he said, looking guilty. Aleks nodded, leaving the room (after leaving James’ pain pills and a water on the bedside table). James grinned wolfishly, calling Jordan. “He’s gone, get that ass over here, because as I recall…it’s my turn” he growled. Jordan’s whimper was audible, and made James harden immediately. “I’m coming” Jordan replied breathlessly. James chuckled, a sensual and husky chuckle. “Not yet” he quipped. They hung up and James got up, making his bed and cleaning up a little.

   Not even ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. James, who had decided on shorts and a t-shirt, quickly hopped down the steps. When he got to the door, he wrenched it open. The sight that greeted him was beyond arousing. Jordan was wearing the same thing, which was odd because Jordan rarely wore shorts. He could see the brunet’s long legs, imagining them wrapped around his waist. Just like that, James knew how he wanted to fuck Jordan. James grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling Jordan inside. Jordan just followed, breathing quickly. After James locked the door, the two men walked (it was really more like running) up the stairs and headed into James’ room. Jordan sat on the bed, watching James shut the door. “James” he said softly, and the dark haired man turned around, fire in his eyes. It made Jordan shiver, and pretty much harden instantly. “You’re mine to play with today, Hoardan. I’m going to make you scream” he growled. Jordan smirked, in an act of defiance. “Prove it” he said, tone cocky and sure. Jordan was trying to push him, and James knew it but that still didn’t stop it from both infuriating him and turning him on. James grinned evilly, and at that moment, Jordan could never regret what he’d done. Hell, he’d probably do it more, just to see the smoldering look on the other man’s face. James pushed Jordan back, climbing on top of him.