I laugh a bit.

"You know my name?"

"Of course I do or else I wouldn't of have called you over here with Mr. Parker." He says walking over to a couch area.

He makes a "come sit" motion.

I see Peter sitting across him so I decide to sit next to him.

"So..." Tony begins. "It seems to me that you like Technological Engineering and Robotics."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all sorts of Engineering and Science ad Math, I just never bring it up with any of my friends cause they don't know what I'm talking about. It's one of the many things I keep private in my life.

"Well, I also like Chemistry and Math. I don't really know why, but I just do. Not a big fan of English though."

"How good are you in Robotics and that sort?"

"Well, I would say pretty good. In second grade I made a robot that ran on the circulation of water, and which ever way the water would turn thats the direction the robot would move. So I guess that would be hydroelectric type technology."

"Any recent projects?"

"I just recently up-graded my watch by using Electromagnetic Spectrum by using light reflecting from mirrors and windows to project an image on the top of this area." I show him the area on my watch. "Sort of like a crappy hologram."

Peter looked like "how-?" and smiled in astonishment.

Tony Stark sits up from his slouched position and props his hands under his chin.

"Let me see."

"Um-okay..." I say and turn the dial a couple times making it so I get the right angle of light.

A mini picture of the lab pops up. It shows up. It's not fully visible, but it's not to the point where you can barely see it.

Thankfully there are many windows in this area so the picture can be a little more visible.

"Amazing." Peter says astonished.

"This is great, I suspect you used this in the subway to get an idea about how many guys there were and all that fun stuff."

"Actually...I didn't." I begin. "I was in the process of finishing the watch when....the incident happened. Even if I had finished it, the subway was dimly lit, so the picture would have been really bad."

"Fascinating. May I see?"

I give him the watch.

"Please do tell how you got out of there." Tony says while examining the watch.

Peter gets comfortable and looks at me with interest.

I smile

"W my Uncle is a cop, and he has taught me a few things over the course of my childhood."

"I figured out what type of gun it was, a revolver, just by the sound of the shot. I remember my Uncle telling me that it only has a certain number of shots, 9, and he had already shot nine times and he hadn't reloaded it so I just kinda took a chance."