04

Niall's POV *flashback*

-

I waved at Azul as she got in her car, then watched rosita wave at me and drive off. Then I went back up Harry's stairs and into his house. His house was huge, well, a shit ton bigger than mine that's for sure. Maybe mine is just small.

"She's got an ass." I heard harry say. I frowned and scoffed at him. What the fuck is up with this dude. Don't get me wrong, I love harry for everything his family has done for mine, and he's one of my best mates, but he can just be so careless ? That's probably not the word.

I just hate the way he treats girls like toys, I hate his and calums little "dares". Actually, hate is a strong word, I dislike.

"Calm down mate" I said, going over to the couch he was on, "she doesn't even know you, leave her alone." He turned and looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Niall buddy, she will know me, just wait till she's screaming my na-" he started

"Shut up, will you?" I shoved his shoulder and he started laughing, calum joining in.

"Bet you can't get in her pants" I heard calum said seriously, while drinking a can of doctor pepper. "Latinas are supposed to be feisty" he added with a shrug "but maybe she'll do it for money" he said.

Harry and I both stared at him, mouths open.

"What the fuck crawled in your head to make you say that." Harry threw a pillow at him. "Are you serious, please tell me you're joking. Calum, I cant even look at you." His green orbs looking anywhere but him.

"What?, her mom cleans houses for fucks sake, they probably need money. She would sleep with anyone for money. S'all I'm saying." Calum said, sitting up. I still kept my eyes glued on him, my jaw clenched.

"Calum?" I said.

"What"

"Fuck you." Harry and I said in unision. Harry sat up with his hands on his knees and his chin resting on his hands.

"Quick question, how do you think my parents got their money? Do you think they were born rich? That they had everything at their hands like I do?" He said passive aggressively. Calum looked like he was going to shit his pants. "They worked. Hard. They busted their asses off calum. Of course they needed money. But now" harry sat back into the leather couch.

"They have more than they can count."

If looks could kill, calum would be six feet under ground.

"That doesn't make them any better than your parents though, does it? My parents started off small too. If her mom cleans houses or not, it doesn't make them any less. You're not any better. Fuck you. I'm not doing a dare this fucking time." He said, still glaring at calum.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." Calum said holding his hands up. I scoffed. "But are you really." I said looking at his brown eyes. "Hey Niall, c'mon. I'm sorry. Really. That was pretty fucked up of me to say."

"Whatever" harry mumbled, eyebrows furrowed.

"So you'll leave her alone?" I told harry, a small part of me hoping he said yes, I didn't want my new friend getting hurt, especially by Harry.

"Ye-" he started but calum interrupted him, "Okay well, I guess I'll get her then." And just like that, Harry's head turned like a flash to face him. "wHat tHe fUck diD yoU juSt saY?" He said standing up.

Goddammit. "Harry he's tricking you, stop. Remember what he said." I said, sticking up for the innocent side of harry. He really is a nice dude, but his competivness overpowered him. "Hey mate sit down. Remember you said you would-" but he cut me off.

"Do you think I'm not good enough to get her? We know damn well my score is way higher than yours. I can get aNy girl I want. And I'll get her. I'm going to win. I'm Harry styles, motherfucker" He said, towering over calum in his seat.

Calum smirked, knowing well it wasn't harry who won, rather himself. "Okay mate, just make sure I don't get into her first."

Fuck fuck fuck.

And that was the start of it all.

SMALL FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I FEEL BAD I HAVENT UPDATED.

Did you like it?

I'M AS UPSET AS YOU ARE. IT HURT MY HEART TO MAKE MY BABY ACT THIS WAY. IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD, well maybe a little, BUT ITS FOR THE PLOT MY DARLINGS.

HE WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE.

see you soon,

abby xx