"Mr. Urie? I have a question for you."

"Yes, Kiku?"

"Is Claira staying here or going with you today?"

"She can decide." I go to find Claire and she's in her room. I knock. "Hello? Claire?"

"Come in." I heard so I opened the door but I couldn't find her.

"Where are you?"

"Hiding."

"Why?"

"I hate my life." She whispered to herself.

"Come out." She crawled out from under the desk.

"Yes Kiku?"

"Are you staying home or going with Mr. Urie?"

"Well I don't know now. Because he said last night that I could stay home but then he changed today I don't know if he wants me to stay or go. But either way he's making me look slutty."

"Ok." I left to go cook.

Claira pov,

I walk to my mirror. "God! I hate this. Why am I not allowed to pick my own clothes?!?!?!"

I hear him coming. So I hid under the desk. "I will find you."

I crawled out. "Master?"

"Yes." He said as he turned to face me. Hes still naked and wet with just a towel around him.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Yeah sure." He said as he was moving closer to me and he pushed me up against the wall and smirked at me. "Your mine. Just mine! Don't make me say it again!" He said as I was stuck in between him and the wall. I could feel him threw the towel.

"L-let me g-go Bren-" He slammed his lips against mine and bit my bottom lip as he lets go.

His mouth was now next to my ear. "You really need to shut up now princess."

"Br-brendon, please don't hurt me."

"I'm sorry." He wrapped me up in his arms and making my white shirt wet and see though so I tried to push him off of me.

"No, no, you will let me hug you."

"But, Brendon your making my shirt wet."

"Fine. Take it off."

"B-but?"

"No! No buts!"

"Fine." I take the shirt off and he smirks at me and lifts his hands up to my boobs. "Your mine remember that."

"B-but you don't love me though." He slapped me in the face.

"I do love you. But not how you want me to."

Brendon pov,

I looked down towards her where she fell and I see a tear rolling down her cheeks. She got up and tried to get her shirt back on and then run to her phone but I grabbed her by the hair before she could go anywhere, and I turned her around to face me. "Listen here little bitch! You fucking have to listen to me! Now shut up and stop being such a stubborn little bitch! I own you! Your my property! You will never leave me!"

"Ok. I-I'm s-sorry. I-I'll stop."

"Good."

"C-can I stay h-home? Pl-please?" I took a minute to think about it.

"No! You are coming with me. And that ass will be on my lap!"

"I hate you!" She screamed at me as she was crying and trying to crawl away from me.

"You didn't a few days ago. Why do you now?" I asked as I was walking closer to her.

"S-stay away from me. All you want to do is hurt me now. Why'd you change? Y-you used to love me..."

"It's simple really. I met someone that I fell in love with. And it's-"

"M-my s-sister?" She asked me and crawled under the desk and cried and rocked back and forth.

"How did you know?"

"I just do. Now tell me. If you love her why are you abusing me?"

I've had enough of this. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out from under the desk, and pinned her up against the wall and had my hand around her neck and holding her down by pressing my naked body against her.

"I'm not abusing you! I do love you. But not the way you want me to. Now shut up and stop being such a stubborn little bitch!"

She spit at me and tried to wiggle out of my grasp but she couldn't for one reason and one reason only.  And that is because, I'm holding her by her neck and every time she wiggles or moves I squeeze her neck a little tighter. "Br-brendon, p-please I-I can't breathe..." She passed out and I let go of her neck and her head was hanging down and the only thing that was holding her up against the wall was my body. "Wake up, babygirl."

She wakes up and cries. "Y-you j-just t-tried to kill me! Let me go!" She screamed at me and tried to push me off of her but I wouldn't budge.

"Baby, be good."

"You tried to kill me though." She looked at the wall behind me and cried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Brendon?"

"Yes?"

"Will you let go of me and take me downstairs so I can get me some water?" And out of nowhere Kiku in with a glass of water and I moved away from Claire so she could drink.