Chapter 8

Claira pov,

When I woke up I didn't see him anywhere but then he came in the room half naked so I coughed so he'd look towards me and I immediately regret it after he looks at me and smirks at me and purposely dropped the towel and I immediately looked away from his crotch area.

He walked over to me and got right in front of me without the towel. I looked up to his face. "Why do you not want to look? It's not like you haven't seen it before."

"I-I uh I don't want to see you naked right now is that too big of a deal for you?"

"Honey, please shut up. And lets go take a shower together."

"Your sick. You know? Last night you hurt me and now you want me in the shower with you and act like nothing happened? I can't do that." He slapped me in the face. "Ow!" I cried.

"God! Just shut up and stop being stubborn, I own you. You listen to me. You fucking understand yet? You have to do everything that I fucking say!"

"I'm S-sorry..." I cried again.

"It's fine just, get naked and into the shower."

"Y-yes master." I got undressed and walked to the bathroom and sat on the toliot and waited for Brendon.

He finally came in and said. "Honey? I said in the shower."

"I-I'm s-sorry. I was just waiting for you."

Brendon pov,

'Great she is scared of me.' I said only in my mine as I watch her shake from being scared.

"Honey, please stop shaking."

"O-okay." She got up and tried to stop shaking. I hate it when I scare her like this.

"Are you okay Claira?"

"N-no I'm s-scared."

"Okay. I'm sorry." I pull her into my arms and hug her but she tries to squirm out of my touch.

"If I were you Honey I'd stop fighting and just hug me back."

"I-I would b-but we are both naked."

"So? I like being this close to you while your naked."

"O-oh okay." She stopped fighting with me and wrapped her arms around me but, not the way she used to. She is too afraid to hug me like that right now, so I'll allow it for now.

"M-master?" She looks up at me with those big innocent looking eyes.

"Yes babygirl?"

"W-why do you hate me?" She looked away when she asked me that.

I sighed. "I don't hate you baby. But, I don't love you. I mean I do love you but at the same time I don't. Like I love your body and how kind you are but I think that I'm in love with someone else."

"Can I just go to my room please." She looks like she's about to cry.

"Baby, I'm sorry if I made you sad."

"Can you just answer the question?"

"Yes. You can. But I will pick out what you wear." I walked her to her room and sat her down on the bed. "Here you go."

"A-are you sirious?"

"Yes. I am."

"O-okay." She cried, then put it on.

I left her in her room.

Kiku pov,

I go upstairs to talk to Mr. Urie. Just to see if he wants me to watch Claira or if she's going with him.