Gone for Now

The Artimeans had made the Warblareans retreat...for now, but that is not the last of them.

Samheed acted way overprotective to Lani.

"Alex! Why didn't you just give her to me! I would of ran faster!" Sam exclaimed.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to upset you by saving her," Alex said calmly. I better get out of here before I get a bad reputation because of Sam.

"Listen Sam I have to g-"

"No...I'm sorry."

And after he said that he gave Alex a sock in the nose. Lani was awake to see that. Alex ran to his room to treat is nose away from Sam, but as Alex walked around the corner he heard a cry from Lani.

Lani's P.O.V.

I just cried a little to see if Alex would forget about himself just for me, and he did. Everybody gasped as they saw Alex walk in with an untreated bloody nose.

"What happened, Alex?!" The nurse asked.

"Hehe. Samheed being a little over the top..." Alex replied.

"Alex...did S-Sam do...that to you?" I staggered.

"Yes, but you need to rest. Can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yeah, but-"

"Shhh..." As soon as Alex shushed me I fell into a deep sleep onto his lap. Samheed was furious. Alex had no choice but to let Sam beat him up, and he didn't move because he didn't want to wake Lani up. The nurses pried Samheed off. Sam stomped off angrily. He had always been a hot-head.