'Because I'm pregnant?' Alicia raises an eyebrow, acting offended.

'No, because we're about to eat.' Vic says. 'And yes.' She nods. 'Because you're pregnant.'

'I'm not that pregnant.' Alicia laughs. 'I'm only twenty weeks.'

'Exactly.' Ben nods. 'We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to the baby, now, would we?'

'You guys are worse than Travis and my brothers put together.' Alicia laughs, shaking her head. She sees that everyone has their eyebrows raised. 'Fine.' She eventually sighs. She walks over to the table and sits down. Everyone follows suit.

'So, do you know what you're having yet?' Dean queries.

'I do.' Alicia nods. 'I found out a few days ago.'

'And?' Andy asks.

'My lips are sealed.' Alicia smirks.

'C'mon.' Maya groans. 'We need to know!'

'I have this big reveal planned for the wedding reception.' Alicia tells them. 'I'll get Travis to film it and send it to you.'

'Do you at least have an ultrasound picture on you?' Ben queries.

'So you can try and work out the gender?' Alicia raises an eyebrow. 'I think not.' Everyone laughs. 'I have an idea.' She says as she gets her phone out. She brings up Travis' number and facetimes him. 'Stay quiet.' After a few seconds, Travis answers.

'Hey, 'Licia, can you make this quick, I'm about to head into work.' Travis tells her.

'First of all, rude.' Alicia laughs. 'Second of all, are you sure you're about to head into work?'

'Of course I am.' Travis says. 'Why wouldn't I be?'

'Because everyone else is here and you're not. And you're never late.' Alicia smiles.

'Wait, what?'

'I'm in Seattle, dumbass.' Alicia says.

'Why are you there?' Travis asks.

'Well, I wanted to see how you were doing in person.' Alicia tells him. 'But Connor never told me that you were going to be in Chicago.'

'That's because I told him not to.' Travis grins. 'Listen, I really do have to go. I'm meeting Connor and your brother's for coffee. I'll see you when you get back. Bye.'

'See ya.' And with that, the call ends.

.

It's Valentine's Day and Alicia and Connor's wedding day. Connor has stayed at Jay's so that Alicia, Shaylynn, Sylvie, Emily, Stella and Natalie can use the apartment to get ready. With it being 6am and the ceremony being at 2pm, the ladies have plenty of time. They're all sitting in the living room drinking coffee to wake themselves up.

'Are any of you going to tell me where I'm getting married?' Alicia questions.

'Nope.' They all shake their heads.

'Or where the reception is?' Alicia asks.

'Hell no.' Shaylynn shakes her head. 'You're going to have to wait and see.'

'Ugh.' Alicia throws her head back. 'Why did I agree to go into this blind?'

.

It's 1pm. The ladies are finally ready.

 The ladies are finally ready

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Is there a reason three of us have a pink dress and two have a blue dress?' Sylvie asks

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'Is there a reason three of us have a pink dress and two have a blue dress?' Sylvie asks.

'Maybe.' Alicia grins, slyly. 'You'll have to wait and see.' Shaylynn looks down at her phone and then back up at the ladies.

'Our rides are here.' Shaylynn informs them.

'Let's go and get you married.' Natalie smiles at Alicia. 

~~

The wedding is soon! I'm hoping to get it done by the end of next week! What do you think the gender of the baby is? 

Let me know what you think!

Much love

Much love

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.