I nodded my head, quickly running back to the tower's entrance; I didn't know what Sam's relationship with Sheda was but I knew she wouldn't ask for help in between sobs if he was just some random Grounder. Where are these people when you need them?

 Where are these people when you need them?

     After Clarke informed me about what A.L.I.E. had told her before she disconnected her, we made our way down to the ground. As soon as we got there, I started looking around for Octavia and Sam, but they were nowhere to be seen. Maybe if I find Indra and Sheda...

- "They'll be okay." –Clarke tried to reassure me as I kept looking around- "They can take care of themselves."

- "I know... that's not what I'm worried about."

- "Octavia won't be charged, everyone will say Pike had it coming."

- "Maybe we all do." –I trailed off.

- "How do we tell these people that the world is ending after everything they've been through?"

- "We don't." –I was quick to answer- "Not until we know A.L.I.E. was telling you the truth."

- "It was the truth."

- "Still, we keep it to ourselves until we know what we're dealing with and how to stop it." –I looked at her- "Not even Sam."

- "You're afraid of how people will react."

- "Yes. Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive." –I smiled at her and she nodded- "You gave them back their pain, let's not add to it by telling them they're gonna die in 6 months." –she nodded- "Good. Once everyone's down, we go back to Arkadia and get to work; we didn't survive this long to let a little radiation take us out."

- "Thank you." –I gave her a questioning look- "For keeping me alive. I know fighting Sam..."

- "Bellamy! Clarke!" –Murphy came running and yelling almost out of breath, interrupting Clarke.

- "What happened?" –I was quick to ask, placing my hand on his shoulder as he regained his breath, resting his hands on his knees- "Where's Sam?"

- "It's Sheda... something's happened... Clarke..."

- "Where is she?" –I interrupted him- "Get me to Sam."

Murphy nodded, starting to move back as Clarke and I followed him around the city until we finally got to a plaza where a bunch of Grounders were making a circle around someone; they made way for us to walk through their barrier and we quickly found ourselves in the middle.

- "Sam..."

Murphy was the first to speak, his voice more a question than a statement as I looked at her, my feet promptly carrying me next to her. As she heard his voice, she turned around; she was crying.

- "Clarke, help me." –she begged and Clarke moved fast next to her, looking at Sheda's body- "I don't get it, why is he not waking up?"

I saw Clarke's guilt before she said anything, the expression on her face going unnoticed to Sam who was way too focused on Sheda to see it, but not to me; so, I kneeled on Sam's other side, knowing something bad was about to happen.