- "This is the weirdest thing I've seen in a while."

- "How do you know Sheda's down here?"

- "I asked A.L.I.E. to let him go home before taking the chip." –Sam looked at me- "I hope you'll both get along, it may take you a bit because he likes rules and that type of thing, you know?"

- "And how did you get along with him?"

- "Well, he's in charge of my training." –I gave her a questioning look- "Oh, true. So, update, I've been training with Trikru since you left, I had been training with Oreth and... and Ion before I met Sheda..."

- "Where are they?"

- "Oreth was killed by a missile from Mount Weather and Pike slaughtered Ion, he died in my arms..."

- "I'm sorry, Sam."

- "I am too." –she gave me a sad smile- "Now I just hope Sheda isn't too confused or in pain. He's the only one I have left." -I nodded in understanding.

- "Thank you."

- "For?"

- "For accepting Emori so quickly."

- "You aren't one to hand your trust lightly just to anyone, that can only mean Emori is a good one; I'm happy for you."

- "You and... Bellamy?"

- "It's... well, complicated. Long-story-short: we broke up. If you want a more in-depth analysis, you have to stick around." –she smiled at me.

I nodded with a smile on my face as we continued walking around the city. We got to one of the secondary plazas in Polis, finding there a group of people lying on the floor and some others moving them and pushing them around as if trying to wake them up.

- "What's going on?"

I'm sure Sam and I had the same look of extreme confusion as the Grounders looked at us but, before anyone said anything, Sam sprinted towards the other side of the plaza.

- "Sheda! Finally! I was starting to wonder where the fuck she sent you."

I followed her suit, seeing a guy lying on the floor with a peaceful look on his face which was, to say the least, creepy; Sam kneeled next to him and lightly pushed him to the side.

- "Come on, Sheda, it didn't take me three hours to come back to my senses. There are people you have to meet." -she placed her hands on his face and her own completely discomposed- "Why is he so cold."

Her hands moved to his jacket as she checked his body for any wounds or signs of broken bones, but there was nothing except a small wound on his neck caused by Ontari's blade and the bruises Sam caused him when fighting in the Throne room; nothing major. I moved to kneel in front of Sam, on the other side of the guy's body as Sam reached the side of his neck.

- "No, no, no. This is not happening!"

The panic in Sam's voice rose all my alarms, so I moved my hand to check the guy's pulse: there was none. He's... dead? But why? I didn't have time to question anything as Sam placed her hands over Sheda's heart and started the CPR procedure.

- "Sheda, please. Not you." –tears formed on her eyes- "Come back, please. Come back to me!"

His body was cold and he must have been long gone but, in the hysteria of everything, I couldn't bring myself to tear Sam apart from him; the happiness I felt after finding Emori and reuniting with Sam long gone now seeing my friend so heartbroken.

- "Fuck, come on! He's not bleeding out and he didn't fall from anywhere, this makes no fucking sense!" –Sam rose her face to look at me- "Find Clarke or Abbie, someone! Murphy, please!"