Magnus' P.O.V
I got a fire message from a shadowhunter that he wants me to meet them for a necklace I once presented Camille with. That necklace was maybe the thing which was missing. Maybe that boy had been a shadowhunter and would just deliver me that necklace. But it just didn't fit. I was very eager to meet that shadowhunter tonight, not to get that necklace back.
The party started. I met so many old faces. There were all the downworlders. Vampires came on their bikes to show off as usual. Fair folks were less. Warlocks were enjoying themselves most of all and the Werewolves, they were just not coming except one or two party lovers. I was drinking from the bottle of martini gifted by a vampire just now. A group of four young shadowhunters came in. My heart stopped for a good complete minute. That something inside me clicked again, and I was just staring at the boy behind another blond guy. That boy was tall and muscular and had black hairs all ruffled up. He was the one I saw sleeping and now he was staring at me blankly with those extremely beautiful blue eyes.

Alec's P.O.V
There was something that clicked in me when we entered the club. "Oh God Izzy what wa-." I stopped dead in my steps. The Downworlder standing across us was covered in glitter and just then I realized that it was Magnus Bane whom I saw myself holding in my dream that night.
I wasn't sure if I was even breathing. I don't know why but when I'd read the invitation Izzy had shown me, I wasn't expecting someone who was able to take my breath away literally. Magnus Bane. The name itself conjured images in my head of slightly portly, possibly older man with greying hairs. Pompous, Arrogant, throwing some classy downworlder party. After all, the invitation had used more adjectives and curlicues than I considered healthy for a piece of paper to hold.
However, seeing him right here, in front of me. He was tall, thin, tanned and I never thought I would call anyone that except Izzy but he was beautiful. I realized he was staring at me as if shocked to see me here. I then realized another fact. Everyone else was moving to him but I was just standing there and wasn't able to move and thank goodness that Izzy came back for me to grab me and drag me to him. One day before my parabatai ceremony Izzy assured me with "Someday Someone's going to love you heart and soul." I wasn't sure why I was hearing her say that in my mind right now, but I was.

Magnus' P.O.V
Three of them were moving towards me and I was still looking at the boy who was not even moving an inch. He just stood there and stared at me. I've been stumbling here and there for eighteen years and here he was. It was him who was missing not that necklace. Thank goodness there was nothing related to Camille. A girl, in silver party dress with high heels and black hair decorated with a silver necklace, from that group looked back at him and ran to him and grabbed him from his sleeve and pulled him towards me.
At first I tried not to look at him, I thought he might be with her. But then I saw her carefully and realized she was daughter of Maryse. She looked so much like her. And he too looked alike, so he might be her son and her brother. Born eighteen years ago. Alexander. That made so much sense. The first click was when he was born and the second one. It's now. When I met him the first time. Does that mean he is my soul mate and am I his soul mate too? That was what it usually meant. But just then I realized it was Clary with them. I was trying hard to stop looking at Alexander.
"You finally came Clary, you are so much like your mother." I could have sworn I saw tears in her eyes but she blinked and asked me, "You do know her, don't you" I knew just then why she was here. "Where is your mother? Why are you with these shadowhunters?" "Valentine took her." Was all she said "I know why you are her so listen first. Your mother did everything to protect you Clary." I assured her. "She asked me to take your memories and I fed the memories to a greater demon." I explained and she looked at the blond shadowhunter. "Now what do we do Jace?" and before he could reply I asked for the necklace and he gave it to me. I glanced at Alec just at time to see him shoot an arrow towards me.
I was shaken and just then I realized arrow went just past me to kill another shadowhunter I recognized as one of Valentine's men.

Alec's P.O.V
Magnus was trying not to look at me with visible effort. Clary was talking to Magnus about things that I couldn't hear. I wasn't sure if the reason was the loud music or because suddenly I was just unable to see or listen to anything and all my focus was at him. What was happening to me anyway?
I looked behind Magnus to stop thinking about him to find a shadowhunter ready to attack him. No one seemed to notice. Without even thinking I shot an arrow at him and it went straight through his heart and Magnus was shocked to see me shoot. I tried to remain calm as my heartbeat was thunderous. I went up to the fallen shadowhunter, found his seraph blade and I knew about the stare that followed me. I flipped the seraph blade in my hand.
"WHO are YOU?" Magnus asked to no one in particular. He tore his gaze from me to look alarm as he made a portal and just said "It's Valentine. He found us. I have to go." And that was that. He left.

Magnus' P.O.V
For a second I really thought he was going to shoot me but the shot; I've been with archers before but, this boy was really very special. I've never seen a shot like that before. I planned on meeting him again sometime. I wanted to know him.
He looked so much more than a soldier. Than a shadowhunter. The other guy, Jace. He was his parabatai. I could see it clearly. Jace was the one getting all the attention and care. But I wanted to know Alexander. Wanted to give him the attention he deserved. I planned to let them find me first. They still needed me and Clary would find me because I knew her well. They knew I was the one who blocked her mind. They would come to me at any cost.