Welcome/rules

Hello!

Welcome to my very first rp book.

Hint the first part, I'm new to this. So please don't send me anon hate because of this if it's bad.

I will try my best to give you guys a fun experience.

But we will have to set down a few rules, first. Trust me they're necessary but also not.

1. When first picking out a scenario, type "May I?" first. You can begin role playing when you get the okay from me.

2. I DO NOT DO SMUT. Not even in PM. If we end up in a scenario where they do it, time skip to the day or night after.

3. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR! I get if there's a typo here and there or if English isn't your first language, but at least try, if you don't, I won't rp with you.

4. Use at least three sentences, or at least be descriptive. If you're stumped and don't know what to do, that's fine, but please don't do: "She smiled", or "He laughed at her", or anything like that.

5. Don't be a jerk. There's a difference between you're OC being a jerk and you. I can tell when, and I won't rp with you if you're mean to me.

6. Rp as canon characters along with your OC. You don't have to rp the same character every single time, but you have to communicate with me to make this work.

7. The password is your favorite scenario from the game.

8. You are allowed to swear and don't have to censor it out, but if the swears make you uncomfortable, let me know

9. These are singular rps, but you can add someone in with their and my permission

10. Tag me after one day has passed. I have a life. Trust me it's more shocking to me than it is to you.

11. Once the roleplay is up to 1000 comments, it will stop. Move on to another scenario.

12. If I manage to offend you in one way or another, let me know. I will only know if you tell me, and I will try to work with you so it won't happen again.

I might add some more rules if needed, but that's it for now.