Part 36

I guess this would be the last part (not including the bonus) for this story readers please enjoy it. Sorry for not updating in like almost a month.

_ _ _

Minji's POV

"Jackson you rascal! Get your ass down here before I throw your squirtle plushie into the - " I shouted through the house but got cut off by Jackson with him suddenly appear in front of me dressed up after hearing about his squirtle.

"Geez what's with the rush. " he say with a pout

"You and I know you use more time to get dressed more than a women. "

"Well, you need to compare me with BamBam. "

"Don't drag me into a your conversation fendiman! " BamBam snapped who is now wearing his shoe ready to go

"What ever, let's go guys. " He drag me out from the house with his mascular arm snake around my waist automatically.

With the boys all getting the things prepared while Jackson is going to drive us to the vanue.

.

.

.

Meanwhile,

Mila's POV

"bURN It uP~ wOooooO~ " I'm singing along to song. Yeah I am here Wanna One's last concert.

I'm alone here. I've asked Minji to come with me but she couldn't so here I am enjoying the concert with a group of crazy - strange fan girls behind me.

2 days ago

"Come on, Minji. I've got 2 tickets for us. " I whine at her.

I've ask her to come to Wanna One's last concert with me. I purposely bought 2 tickets for us and it's the VIP seat. I didn't tell Daniel about I'm going to his concert and his nagging me to come and supoort them. Also it's our third year anniversary that day.

"I'm sorry Mila. Jackson and I have some plan on that day. " she say an apologetic tone

"Ani, it's okay. Enjoy your day with him since he rarely holidays. "

"Ahh, I need to end the call now bye. "

"Bye. " As we bit each other goodbye we ended the call.

_ _ _

My heart beat faster when I saw Daniel walk closer to my section. He saw me, he look shoked .. but for a second he look away and walk to another place.

What's up with him today ...

Urgghhhh! Stop the negative thoughts, Mila.

Maybe he's just sad because this is going to be Wanna One's last concert already.

.

.

.

Daniel's POV

Oh my god. I saw her already and quickly walk away to the backstage.

"Guys she's there" I pointed to Mila's seat

"Got it, oppa. " Minji wink at me. I walk back to the stage and continue to perform.

.

.

.

Minji's POV

"Yah, can you guys stop goofing around?! "
I whisper almost shouting at those bunch of ...

I don't know if they were idols or people who ran away from mental hospital

Two is laughing like a maniac and a granpa
Another two is having some dabbing competition
Two other is talking wang i don't know what gae and park gae
One more is slightly cursing at his phone since his playing games.

Soon they stop and get into some serious conversation about the plan.

.

.

.

Mila's POV

The concert is about to end some of the fans are getting ready to leave but some of the are still sitting comfortably on their sit.

Suddenly the crowd start to squel. I wonder what's with them but I didn't turn my eyes towards them. My eyes are now focusing on Daniel.

While I'm looking at Daniel, suddenly something in purple colour block my view. I take a look properly and see it's a purple rose.
"Accept it first, because there are more surprises waiting for you. " the person who gave me the rose spoke and I took the rose.

"JB? " I say his name in disbelievable.
He held his hand out and I took it politely more over curiously. He lead me to the staircase and I saw all the member of GOT7 waiting there with Minji at the end.

What the heck?!

The fans were staring at me in awe.

"Go on. You're not going to let them wait, are you? " JB encourage me. I guess the ultimate bias wrecker is real.
I took a deep breath and walk down. I swear to god if they are going to do something weird.

Accepting each purple roses from them and I reach to Jackson's

"He probably loves you a lot. A lot. " he tease me.
I took the rose that he reach out for me and walk away to Minji with a smile on my face. I glare at her jokingly when I stop in front of her.

"We make this for you. Don't let him and us disappointed. " she whisper and send me a wink.

The spotlight on the stage shine on someone dressed formally.

"Go on. His waiting for you. " Minji pushed me towards the stage.

"What the hell? " I mouthed at him. His holding a red rose

"I know you're shocked but... Happy third year aniversarry, babe. "

"I though you forget. " I smile softly at him. I was going to hug him but he suddenly kneeled down on his one knee.

He took out a small red velvet box and open it. It shows an elegant opal ring with diamond decorated at the side there. I never knew this will happen so fast.

"I know I'm not a perfect boyfriend to you, Mila. I know I had always been busy everytime until I barely even spend time with you. But I'm really thankful to accept it and stay with me until now. I promise to be a great husband and even a great father to you so...

will you marry me? " he ask through the mic

My cheeks are getting hotter and my eyes are now watery.
And I can hear the fans behind there shouting 'Say yes'

And I nodded.

"Yes. " I say he slip the ring into my finger and hug me tightly as if I'd ever leave him..
He peck me on my lips and I stare at him with awe. The crowd gone all crazy also the other Wanna One.
He grin and kiss me again on my lips. The atmosphere is getting hotter and it got cut off by Yugyeom talking something

"Get a room guys, ahh my eyes. "

"Can you not?! I'm enjoying the view. " Minji whine and the crowd went crazy again when Jackson suddenly scoop her up and kiss her on her lips.

"You can enjoy yours ,right? " Jackson whisper at Minji's ears. She's now red like a tomato.

That's all y'all
Thank you
Thanks alot for those suporting me in this fanfic and...

The end