◇2.2◇

Jahseh

December 30, 2016

I looked at my homies as I left my finger wander over the mouse. "Drop that shit X it's litt" they all said. I dropped my finger and uploaded the song. Everybody started cheering. "Man that was your best one yet" this guy said. My phone rang and I picked up then walked out the room.

"Yeah Neva" I said as she spoke through the phone. "Oh foreal" I said. I nodded my head as she spoke waiting until she finished so I could speak. "Alright I'm coming" I said. She hung up and I walked back to where my boys were.

"Jah just wait, this right here is going to make you" this dude that supplies us weed said. "Thank man" I said dapping him up. I don't believe a word he said since he was high as fuck. "I see it now Look At Me topping some charts" another said. "Get all the kids screaming that shit" someone else said.

"Yall niggas crazy" I said laughing. "Anyway I got to go" I said dapping everyone up and grabbing my laptop. "Alright X, don't forget about us" they said. I rolled my eyes and walked out to my car. I got in and drove over to Geneva's house.

When I got there I went inside. I sat my things down and went to our room. "Neva?" I yelled. She wasn't answering back. I looked around and seen nothing. She wasn't here. I sighed and went into the living room to watch some TV. Adventure Time came on and I watched it.

The front door opened and and I  brought my attention to it. "Jah I'm here" she said. "I know" I said then faced back towards the TV. She came over and sat next to me. I placed her legs on top of mine and we watched Adventure Time silently.

I noticed that she was sleep so I moved myself and placed a blanket on her. I kissed her forehead and left. I got back in my car and drove back over to my boys house. We celebrated the release of my song and blasted it all night in my car.

I stayed over there with them. I'll go back to Neva in the morning.

The next morning

I drove back over to Neva's house and unlocked the door. I sat on the couch and she wasn't there. So I watched some more TV until there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to the door.

I opened the door and there was a cop. "Are you Jahseh Onfroy?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. He pushed in and pinned my against the wall so that my back was facing him. I pulled my arms behind me and placed cold handcuffs on my wrist.

"You are under arrest  for the domestic assault on Geneva Ayala and I'll tell you the rest of your charges in the car" he said. I didn't even protest, I was too shocked and in disbelief. How could she do this. I never even thought about harming her.

The officer walked me out of the house and put me into the back of the police car.

You know the rest of my story.

Avery

December 31, 2017

I've been doing pretty good. Mainly by myself, but it's fine. I was able to get another job. Jah blew up. He's pretty famous now. I'm proud of him. We haven't talked since minus the times I came to visit him in jail.

I never found someone else. I'm kinda stuck on him. But I'm progressing in my life. My necklace still never came off. It still won't. I have two neices. They're not related by blood, but I treat them as such. They're Kay's kids.

It's about to be 2018 and I'm out partying with Kay. Such a great way to start off a new year. Me and Kay did leave early since she had to get home to her family. I went home and celebrated more with my mom and little brother. It was nice. I'm happy even though I'm not happy with Jahseh.

-----------------
Hope you enjoyed

One last chapter. There will be no book two.

Vote and comment

See ya later.