6-The Search

Ciara's POV

Piper wan't to go out and find them. Like fucking Nancy drew.

Is she crazy?

I don't know what Emmy can do! She proved a little bit of what she can do to Piper but that doesn't matter, she could get hurt.

"So are we really doing this?" I ask.

"Well we all wanna be here for her don't we?" Ethan says with Trent and Colby agreeing.

"Ok then, I guess i'll call Carter up and we'll invite him over" I say.

"Wait, so are we skipping school?" Trent says.

"Yeah, we'll just tell our parents that were at someones house. They won't even notice. Probably not even care" Piper says.

we call Carter over and we make a plan.

Piper's POV

"So how are we going to do this?" Carter asked.

"Here's what were going to do, were going to walk down Jazzy's street and look for the closest ally and we'll scope things out and look for clues and were go from there" I say.

"That's great" Ethan says, "But how will we get the right supply's like a flash light and a weapon?".

"well we can go to Walmart, I have money" I say, "Do you guys thing Im poor?".

"Pttf noo" they all say.

We have my older sister drive us to Walmart to buy our stuff and drops us off back at Ethan's without even caring what were doing. Like usual.

We take out new book bag and but some water bottles in there and a whole bunch of battery for the flash lights. We shove the bat standing up in the bag and zip it up and head out with our flash lights. As we are walking down Jazzy's street we see the ally and swoop on in to that.

As we are walking down the ally we see a little bit of blood and that makes me nervous. Really nervous. And than we see Emmy's bat. Covered in blood. Worse then it was when Ciara saw it.

"Holy shit...is that Jazzy's blood" Carter says.

"No shit dipstick" I say quietly, quiet enough to the point were they could just barely hear me.

"Hey look, is that the address to the abandoned factory?" Ethan points out. I bend over and pick up the paper and look at it. They must have dropped it wanting to hide something....or someone.

"Do we really have to go there tonight?" Colby asked.
"I mean we should, what if she's in danger! What if she's" I start saying but is cut off by Ethan.
"I'm stopping you right there before your head wonders way too far, let's go".
"Ok.." I say are we head to the address.

20mins later.
It's completely empty here...well besides the big factory building.
"Holy shit his place is huge..." Colby says, "It's as big as my pussy"
"SHUT UP about your cat!!!" Ciara says. Colby giggles and just looks at her.
I take out a flash light and my phone to check the time.
"It's 10 o'clock..let's go" I say handing everyone a flashlight, then we head towards the door. I stop for a minute.
"What every we find in here..who ever... we are going to be ready. Not matter the danger" I say. They all stop and look back at me and all say, "agreed".
Here.
We.
Go.