Dwelling On The Past

Rogers P.O.V
We'd recorded our third album a few months ago, Freddies song Killer Queen had hurled Sheer Heart Attack into the charts in America, I couldnt have been more proud.

John Reid called us, he had a little tour of America in mind for us, I was screaming on the inside once I'd received the phone call. Lola had to endure a lovely dancing session with me and my singing.

Kira was really excited for me when I told her over the phone, she really wanted to come on the tour with us but something didn't feel right, Kira didn't seem like she was for me anymore.

The night after Lola had gone to Freddies, she thought that whenever she came round for a night it meant we would fuck, I didn't have a problem with shoving her into the bedroom and fucking her brains out if it meant I could take my mind off Freddie but sometimes it was impossible to get the Persian out of my head.

I was beginning to question whether I was actually bisexual or whether I was gay. I called Kira and asked her to come round so we could talk about something serious.

As soon as she came round there was no sexual tension, she obviously knew that there was going to be no sex tonight. "Hey" she said kissing me on the cheek, I took her hand and sat her down on the sofa, intertwining our fingers and kissing her knuckle.

"So as you know I'm going on tour next week" I said and she nodded weakly, her smile fading "Kira" I sighed looking down at my lap "I don't think this is right for us" tears began brimming from the corner of her eyes.

"Its been an amazing couple of years and you are honestly the best girl I've ever met but.." I looked at her, tears rolling down her cheeks, she pushed my shoulder angrily, "But what?!"

I looked at the floor she shoved my shoulder again "What Roger?" She said, strangled sobbing coming from her. I felt sick, I couldnt bring myself to break up with her "It's not going to work out, I'm sorry Kira" she stood up and walked over to the window, shaking her head and wiping the tears from her face.

"I knew it was going to happen" she turned towards me and shook her head "I have to admit it's been fun" she stared me straight in the face "I hope that whoever you find treats you well" she hugged me on her way out "I love you Roggie" she kissed my cheek and smiled at me before walking away down the corridor.

Freddies P.O.V
Roger had broken up with Kira and I was shocked but also a little sliver of hope was in the back of my mind, maybe we could start over?

We were going to meet our stage manager and her assistant also our stylists, I had to make sure I looked perfect, as soon as I arrived Reid led me into a little back room where we met four girls.

The first girl was our stage manager, she was about a head shorter than John with bright blue eyes, her hair was brown with a grey ombre, she wore a thick, black turtleneck with black denim shorts and white converse, she had dazzling gemstone earrings in and dark cherry red lipstick. "Hi" She said, sticking her hand out for us to shake, I noticed she had a tattoo of a drum kit on her right wrist "I'm Keira" we each took turns shaking her hand and introducing ourselves.

The second girl was about the same height as Brian, her hair was black with red highlights near the ends, she had a nose ring and a tongue piercing. She wore a black heart necklace, she had a pair of bright blue jeans on with a white shirt and a leather jacket, she had knee high black boots "Ruby" she said giving us a smile and stepping back to let the girl next to her introduce herself.

The girl had beach blonde hair with hints of pastel blue in it, she wore a baby pink blouse and had six piercings, three in each ear, she had a neck tattoo just underneath her left cheek written in a foreign language, she had a little navy blue miniskirt on with pink high heels, she hugged us, squeezing me tightly before stepping back "I'm Alexsandra" she said tucking loose strands of hair behind her ear "But call me Ola" she smiled at us and let the last girl introduce herself.

The girl had dark brown hair like Kashmiras with blonde ombre, she had emerald green eyes and dramatic makeup that matched her outfit, she wore a black sweater with white denim shorts and a rhinestone belt, she had knee high grey heel boots on and a dark brown velvet jacket that went down to her shorts. "Ellie" she said with a wink.

Reid told us what each girl would be doing and how long we were going to be on tour for, so we had to get bonding with these girls instantly, now who to go for first?

The girl named Keira was talking to Roger about god knows (probably cars or some shit like that, poor girl) Ellie was having a chat with John and Brian was talking with Ruby, so that left the girl called Ola.

"Hello" I said to her, pouring another cup of coffee, she looked at me and smiled "Hi" she said happily, she stirred her coffee and looked over at the girls who were busily chatting away to my bandmates, she looked at the girls, beaming broadly at each of them.

"Do you know them well?" I asked and Ola nodded, "We've known each other since secondary school" she smiled weakly and looked back down at her coffee "We used to be a group of five, another girl named Poppy was in the group as well but.."

She paused, looking like she was about to tear up, I rubbed her back "It's alright" she wiped the tears from her eyes "She wasn't well mentally, she left us a few years ago" I closed my eyes sadly.

"I'm sorry, Roger lost someone close to him a few years ago as well" I chuckled thinking about Kian, it felt strange to dwell on the past but also weirdly comforting.

Reid dragged us all away once we'd said our goodbyes and drove us back home, Kian filled my mind again, I didn't want to remind Roger about him again, I knew he would get upset at the mere thought of Kian.

I just stared out the window, looking at the night sky and the pale moon glistening down on the bright street lights, we drove past Ealing, I looked back at Roger, he was asleep, smiling and probably having a dream about something lovely.

I didn't need to remind him, he was fine, we didn't need Kian making him all depressed and emotional again but I needed to ask him about the person over the phone.